Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

I'm no M&A lawyer, but this isn't the sort of thing you just set up for shits and giggles. At the very least, they seem to think that they're on their way to buying the club.

That's been my take. Regardless of what's happening at MA's end... these fuckers certainly seem convinced they are buying us. Like proper nutcase certain.

Guest godzilla

I'm no M&A lawyer, but this isn't the sort of thing you just set up for s***s and giggles. At the very least, they seem to think that they're on their way to buying the club.

That's been my take. Regardless of what's happening at MA's end... these f***ers certainly seem convinced they are buying us. Like proper nutcase certain.

Honestly think it's happening at MA end also

Constructs a whole thread on where setting up a holding company fits into a purchase timeline, and gets the crucial date of his comparison case wrong :lol:

It'll be a while yet, lads... erm, had there, it's actually fucking imminent!

Guest godzilla

this possibly has a few weeks to run. Just hope it’s sorted before Rafa’s contract is up

If I was a betting man I would say it will be done and dusted within the next few days and by the latest next week

Ashley wanting to buy GAME. Selling his other shit. Hmm. He's just going to takeover the High Street and ban all Newcastle fans from ever shopping again.  :lol:

I think it's reasonably safe to say that it's (1) happening and (2) relatively soon as long as the buyer wasn't setting up some kind of fraudulent scheme to begin with.

If he actually wants to buy the club and actually has the money, we're very close to done.

What a cunt

Unless I've missed it he seems more interested in dropping smarmy comments than actually addressing the valid points being raised.

Pretty embarrassing way to go on even if people are calling him out in an arsey manner.

Constructs a whole thread on where setting up a holding company fits into a purchase timeline, and gets the crucial date of his comparison case wrong :lol:

It'll be a while yet, lads... erm, had there, it's actually fucking imminent!

;D

What a cunt

Unless I've missed it he seems more interested in dropping smarmy comments than actually addressing the valid points being raised.

Pretty embarrassing way to go on even if people are calling him out in an arsey manner.

we all know nowt but some of us know it louder than others.