Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

I’m still a little bit confident but seems strange that every uk journo that writes about it suggest it’s far from being done, no proof of funds, pl not starting their tests etc. Someone is telling them all something. It can’t all just be dour, negative guesswork

Its not helping when the Bin Zayed Group and the media in Dubai are so certain its going to happen.

Agreed. I had assumed they had showed proof of funds. Now I’m not so sure.

It's strange really, if they provided proof of funds April 23rd (or around that date) surely they have had time to complete the owners and directors test (or the so called fit and proper process :lol:) by now. Unless Ashley has stopped communicating with them or pulled some other trick?

Mike Ashley starts the fit and proper persons process, not the buying group. As to your other post, the media are pestering them every single day about the takeover, it's no surprise that they gave them a token comment but all of this has already been explained to you so I'm wasting my time.

The thing that is destroying all of my hope on this topic is that there are strong transfer rumours, both inbound (unlikely) and outbound....  Joselu for example...

If there was any sort of deal going through there would be a period of due diligence whereupon and during no transactions, other than standard normal running costs, are allowed.  Of course no deals have actually happened in either direction so you could say that is a good thing but, with this club who knows??

All it would take is a single player to leave, or arrive, for a fee to be absolute proof that there is no takeover.

I truly hope that all the stuff about offers for players is just journalist make believe and the takeover does happen!!

I’m still a little bit confident but seems strange that every uk journo that writes about it suggest it’s far from being done, no proof of funds, pl not starting their tests etc. Someone is telling them all something. It can’t all just be dour, negative guesswork

Its not helping when the Bin Zayed Group and the media in Dubai are so certain its going to happen.

Agreed. I had assumed they had showed proof of funds. Now I’m not so sure.

It's strange really, if they provided proof of funds April 23rd (or around that date) surely they have had time to complete the owners and directors test (or the so called fit and proper process :lol:) by now. Unless Ashley has stopped communicating with them or pulled some other trick?

Mike Ashley starts the fit and proper persons process, not the buying group. As to your other post, the media are pestering them every single day about the takeover, it's no surprise that they gave them a token comment but all of this has already been explained to you so I'm wasting my time.

:lol: :lol:

Where the fuck did I say they had to start it themselves? It makes no fucking difference who sends off the form.  :lol:

So tell me why they haven't had time since April to actually buy us.

Or just keep replying with completely irrelevant points if you like.

Is ‘that feeling’ not just because they’re also in the dark and have had the same feeling as past bids?

thats my stance. I want to be proven wrong but we've been here many times before so I'll remain skeptical until given good reason not to be

Random Saints supporting twitter account with next to no followers says NUFC will release a statement about the takeover tonight  :frantic:

"The club is no longer for sale. We are focussing on ensuring Rafa Benitez remains as manager of Newcastle United."

Random Saints supporting twitter account with next to no followers says NUFC will release a statement about the takeover tonight  :frantic:

"The club is no longer for sale. We are focussing on ensuring Rafa Benitez remains as manager of Newcastle United."

If anything more likely Rafa leaving. With him being at the training ground

If anything more likely Rafa leaving. With him being at the training ground

Given his marching orders.

Wasn't that Newcastle Goals account was it. He was taking the piss as usual.

Would make absolutely no sense. His contract expires in 20 days, they'

There'll be no rush to bin him off if that's what they've got in mind.

Unless Rafa himself has had enough and realised its time to move on.

Guest chopey

Unless Pardew has got one of his bitches to iron his black and white tie ready for his return.

Unless Pardew has got one of his bitches to iron his black and white tie ready for his return.

Someone stand on the Tyne bridge and keep toot for Pardew driving over it in his Ferrari.

Guest chopey

Someone stand on the Tyne bridge and keep toot for Pardew driving over it in his Ferrari.

Can someone photoshop Pards onto The Return of the King poster