Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Read on Twitter (probably bollocks) Ashley’s fucked off to America again

If true there are many ways to read into it:-

1. Takeover done, to be announced next week...Ashley decides he doesn’t want to be around when it all happens

2. No takeover, no deal for Rafa....Ashley runs scared and pisses off on another holiday.

3. He’s trying to get more money than is already being offered and is off to the states to try and drum up more interest.

4. He’s taking the piss......couldn’t give a toss about the supporters, and is off on another jolly.

Read on Twitter (probably bollocks) Ashley’s f***ed off to America again

1. Takeover done, to be announced next week...Ashley decides he doesn’t want to be around when it all happens

2. No takeover, no deal for Rafa....Ashley runs scared and pisses off on another holiday.

3. He’s trying to get more money than is already being offered and is off to the states to try and drum up more interest.

4. He’s taking the p*ss......couldn’t give a toss about the supporters, and is off on another jolly.

Number 4 sounds about right

4. He’s taking the p*ss......couldn’t give a toss about the supporters, and is off on another jolly.

It is number 1 - certainly.

This whole "quiet time", that is upsetting (worrying) so many people, is totally the correct and ONLY way that a proper takeover and all the legal complications can happen, in peace. No daft 'public comments', while the hard work is being done.

Inevitably, it is very close now.

Very close.

Just relax people, and W A I T .

Good times are coming.

This whole "quiet time", that is upsetting (worrying) so many people, is totally the correct and ONLY way that a proper takeover and all the legal complications can happen, in peace. No daft 'public comments', while the hard work is being done.

Very close.

Good times are coming.

Is that ITK or just your own opinion?

Very close.

Good times are coming.

Get your suit of armour on dude, you're going to get peppered  :lol:

Guest Open_C

I just did a little statistical analysis of the last 24 hours or so in this thread (wasn't easy, was just on my phone but I did my best).

The longest it took Country Durham Mag to respond to a message was five minutes, and the average was just three minutes. Dude is quicker than me when somebody's asking about aftershave or cameras.

Very close.

Good times are coming.

My opinion, I am not an ITK, but it is NOT just a finger-in-the-air opinion, it is arrived at from sheer (and to me, quite obvious) LOGIC.

Just think about it you guys, and what I say is the only 'totally logical' answer to what has been happening.

And, thankyou Stifleaay, for your support.

Very close.

Good times are coming.

My opinion, I am not an ITK, but it is NOT just a finger-in-the-air opinion, it is arrived at from sheer (and to me, quite obvious) LOGIC.

Just think about it you guys, and what I say is the only 'totally logical' answer to what has been happening.

And, thankyou Stifleaay, for your support.

There is plenty of logical reasons as to why it isn’t happening