Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Ashley gets a hard on owning us, pulling the piss out of us and making millions in the process, he must have made his money back 3 times over during the last 12 years, the club is not for sale.

O0 O0 O0

In a nutshell. Yet still some of our blinkered 'fans' can't see it.

Will be over 50k there 1st game no doubt about it.

New manager will be applauded most likely too.

Utter shitshow. They deserve all they get. NUFC is dead or at best in permanent vegetative state.

Ashley gets a hard on owning us, pulling the piss out of us and making millions in the process, he must have made his money back 3 times over during the last 12 years, the club is not for sale.

O0 O0 O0

Utter shitshow. They deserve all they get. NUFC is dead or at best in permanent vegetative state.

No there won’t be

I’m 68 and supported this club all my life, I now find myself sincerely hoping we get fucking relegated and remain in the championship for a good few years. Turning off the premier league money is the only way to hurt this cunt.

Have we heard any explanation for the recent senior executive departures from Sports Direct?

My hope is that there is some scandal brewing within Ashley's business empire (e.g. another HMRC issue) that may bring the smoldering turd down, and cause his assets to be liquidated.

O0 O0 O0

No there won’t be

Think you might be surprised. I expect a full ground on opening day. For whatever reason too many people just can't keep away.

O0 O0 O0

No there won’t be

So you reckon there will be an actual boycott? Can't see it happening at all imho.

Hope your'e right but I just can't see any traction in this with a huge amount of our 'support'.

Ashley gets a hard on owning us, pulling the p*ss out of us and making millions in the process, he must have made his money back 3 times over during the last 12 years, the club is not for sale.

O0 O0 O0

It’ll be exactly the type of fans who will boo the likes of the Perez and Longstaff on their returns to SJP too

O0 O0 O0

No there won’t be

So you reckon there will be an actual boycott? Can't see it happening at all imho.

Hope your'e right but I just can't see any traction in this with a huge amount of our 'support'.

No but there won’t be over 50k. If you take when Keegan left for example a lot of the home games attendances were 45k/44k/43k. It certainly feels worse this time. Think there’ll be at least 40k but no chance it’ll nearly be sold out. Of course a decent new manager and signings could change that

Theory from Twitter.

Sports Direct HQ sold to the Malaysian Provident Fund two days before this news broke, The Malaysian Provident Fund has funds linking them to the Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, guess who has controlling stake in that bank? Sheikh Khaled. Call me sceptical this was all a favour to MA.

:laugh:

Theory from Twitter.

Sports Direct HQ sold to the Malaysian Provident Fund two days before this news broke, The Malaysian Provident Fund has funds linking them to the Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, guess who has controlling stake in that bank? Sheikh Khaled. Call me sceptical this was all a favour to MA.

First sentence is true, they did buy SD's HQ. Sheik Khaled (is it the right one?) does seem to be in control of that bank (which might have merged with others). That bank and the Malaysian Provident Fund have done deals in the past. That's all available info from a 2 minute search.

Whether it's true that it's a favour to Mike Ashley, fuck knows. I wouldn't put it past the cunt though.

I mean, it's not as if the false/misleading statements BZG have put out inspire confidence in them. Or that Midhat loon on whatsapp.

The whole things just fucking strange, as usual with Ashley. And it always ends in no sale.

Theory from Twitter.

First sentence is true, they did buy SD's HQ. Sheik Khaled (is it the right one?) does seem to be in control of that bank (which might have merged with others). That bank and the Malaysian Provident Fund have done deals in the past. That's all available info from a 2 minute search.

Whether it's true that it's a favour to Mike Ashley, f*** knows. I wouldn't put it past the c*** though.

I mean, it's not as if the false/misleading statements BZG have put out inspire confidence in them. Or that Midhat loon on whatsapp.

The whole things just f***ing strange, as usual with Ashley. And it always ends in no sale.

I've done a quick search and can't find anything linking Sheikh Khaled Bin Zayed Al Nahyan to that bank like. I doubt it's the right one, unless I'm missing something obvious

Theory from Twitter.

Whether it's true that it's a favour to Mike Ashley, f*** knows. I wouldn't put it past the c*** though.

The whole things just f***ing strange, as usual with Ashley. And it always ends in no sale.

I've done a quick search and can't find anything linking Sheikh Khaled Bin Zayed Al Nahyan to that bank like. I doubt it's the right one, unless I'm missing something obvious

You're probably right, I'm not long up after a few last night. It's a crazy theory, but the way this saga has gone I wouldn't rule anything out.  :lol:

Theory from Twitter.

You're probably right, I'm not long up after a few last night. It's a crazy theory, but the way this saga has gone I wouldn't rule anything out.  :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Who the fuck knows at this point? Nothing would surprise me now. Sheikh Khaled and Midhat Kidwai could turn out to be Kevin Nolan and Lee Charnley in disguise and it wouldn't shock me.

Theory from Twitter.

That probably explains the private jet from Malaysia, although why did it spend a day in Newcastle before heading down to London? What is the fat bastard up to?

Theory from Twitter.

:lol: :lol:

Who the fuck knows at this point? Nothing would surprise me now. Sheikh Khaled and Midhat Kidwai could turn out to be Kevin Nolan and Lee Charnley in disguise and it wouldn't shock me.

:lol:

Journalists aren't exactly on the pulse here, they're simply middlemen in the Ashley mind games.

Rather than the truth, they're just told what their source wants them to say to entice the next chess move. So the Chronicle have no idea.