Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

It'll be interesting to know the renewal numbers, there's a lot of talk of people quitting after 20/30/40 years and their kids too, of course social media isn't a great barometer but it's definitely the most United I've seen the fan base online. This has got to be it now surely, there's no coming back from this nightmare.

Considering how bad this summer has been I would expect the Bin Zayed Group statement to say the deal is off, but its just odd to hold off on announcing it if that is the case.

Sorry if I have been repeating myself for the last 2 pages.

Has anyone even seen anyone in a new shirt yet? I saw one lad in walker the other day. So if that means anything. The season tickets must have made an impact too.

It is an almighty amount of revenue to just lose. The potential income if the FCB was remotely considerate to the fan base would fill his big size 50waist jeans nicely.

Has anyone even seen anyone in a new shirt yet? I saw one lad in walker the other day. So if that means anything. The season tickets must have made an impact too.

It is an almighty amount of revenue to just lose. The potential income if the FCB was remotely considerate to the fan base would fill his big size 50waist jeans nicely.

Sad thing is, if the appoint a half decent manager plenty will go back.

Ashley has the fans by the bollocks. Even if we get relegated he won’t care. He’ll sell off a few players and have the parachute payments. The only thing that will make him sweat imo is pressure on Sports Direct.

Tv money will more than cover any lose of revenue from season tickets and shirt sales i’d have thought

Just because the TV money is more than the season ticket sales doesn't mean losing the season ticket sales won't have a big impact. It will.

Tv money will more than cover any lose of revenue from season tickets and shirt sales i’d have thought

Just because the TV money is more than the season ticket sales doesn't mean losing the season ticket sales won't have a big impact. It will.

He’s likely just to sell even more and sign even less.

I still can’t get my head round Odin doing what he did. :lol: He’s been here years hasn’t he?

Was totally bizarre and a few had previously backed him on here as knowing him and that he was ok. I know I'm pro takeover, but would I f*** even think about faking stuff to try and get people to think something was happening

What happened exactly?, missed this completely.

EDIT: Seen it now, bizarre thing to do.

Guest The Little Waster

Generally when fans go on about the tv money its an excuse to still attend matches . Lower crowds eventually means Nufc becomes less of a going concern ... we only have to tip Nufc to being a loss maker for him and thats when theres pressure on him to sell . Every little helps

Does it really matter though?  While he's here the club doesn't matter at all, not IMO anyway, each to their own.  Only thing I care about now is him gone, anything else (who we sign, who we sell, next manager, relegation ect) means fuck all IMO except how it relates to Ashley fucking off.

His price increase over the past two seasons will probably soften the blow mind.

I am certain that lack of support within the ground will have a negative impact on shirt and stadium advertising. No one wants BAD press.

If only FCB went on TV and done a Gerald Ratner.

Only the older members will remember that company and how he ended up broke in one single interview.

Does it really matter though?  While he's here the club doesn't matter at all, not IMO anyway, each to their own.  Only thing I care about now is him gone, anything else (who we sign, who we sell, next manager, relegation ect) means fuck all IMO except how it relates to Ashley fucking off.

Where I'm at now as well.  See social media pages etc going on about next manager and who will replace Perez etc etc...honestly, who gives a fuck?

I am certain that lack of support within the ground will have a negative impact on shirt and stadium advertising. No one wants BAD press.

If only FCB went on TV and done a Gerald Ratner.

Only the older members will remember that company and how he ended up broke in one single interview.

:yao:

Despite bringing in 100 million pounds in sales of players Ashley has not been able to release funds for transfers due to reduced season ticket sales and potential long term reduction of tickets  potentially costing the club 100 million over the next 15 years

Ashley is spot on it is a business after all

Guest The Little Waster

Its nice to see members offering to buy one another drinks in their favourite pubs . What a nice forum this is 🤓