Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Guest chopey

Sounds like Ashley and Bruce could end up being very pally as they have a lot in common

Selfish

Self Centred

Greedy

Will step on toes to get what he wants

Morally corrupt

Diet

Belly

Prepared to say anything for popularity

Jealous of beautiful rotund black and white Matador

Thick as thieves

Guest godzilla

Yeah I’ve been wondering where Godzilla went. Doesn’t surprise me that Odin left though.

In sunny Egypt gents on holiday :-) Got nothing to add anyway on what’s happening I find the running of the club boring now, genuinely lost interest in what’s happening with the events the last couple of weeks. The appointment of Bruce was definitely the final straw for me. Saw the Seymour saga and went fuck that if that’s the mentality of our fans now I’d rather give it a miss, though I know that’s not the view of the majority on here.

Yeah I’ve been wondering where Godzilla went. Doesn’t surprise me that Odin left though.

In sunny Egypt gents on holiday :-) Got nothing to add anyway on what’s happening I find the running of the club boring now, genuinely lost interest in what’s happening with the events the last couple of weeks. The appointment of Bruce was definitely the final straw for me. Saw the Seymour saga and went fuck that if that’s the mentality of our fans now I’d rather give it a miss, though I know that’s not the view of the majority on here.

Glad you’re still around :thup:

Is there any way that we will be able to find out the truth of the takeover? Phone calls emails twitter etc...

Any mileage in contacting the BZG lot to find out why a definite takeover as of June where everything was agreed in terms of sale price came to nothing?

I believe we are owed a thorough explanation...

I think what I am saying here is that we need to know if in fact the terms of sale are so ridiculous that we will never shed ourselves of this leech.

It is time for them to disclose ALL so that the anti-BZG propaganda which the press are peddling over here nationally and locally gets answered - they are being made out as tyre kickers which if it is is nowhere near the truth needs answering for their own reputations sake.

And what happened to monochrome acquisitions?

Can't let this rest lads and lasses because the truth of this reveals everything in terms of intention - shiny poond to anyone who gets a response from the company disclosing what happened.

Guest covmag

Is there any way that we will be able to find out the truth of the takeover? Phone calls emails twitter etc...

Any mileage in contacting the BZG lot to find out why a definite takeover as of June where everything was agreed in terms of sale price came to nothing?

I think what I am saying here is that we need to know if in fact the terms of sale are so ridiculous that we will never shed ourselves of this leech.

It is time for them to disclose ALL so that the anti-BZG propaganda which the press are peddling over here nationally and locally gets answered - they are being made out as tyre kickers which if it is is nowhere near the truth needs answering for their own reputations sake.

Can't let this rest lads and lasses because the truth of this reveals everything in terms of intention - shiny poond to anyone who gets a response from the company disclosing what happened.

No one has a clue, as has been proven.

I think Mike Ashley has a sort of new approach with the club motivated purely by a wealth crisis.

He’s not had a great few years with Sports Direct and most of his other investments have gone down the swanny.

So he might have gotten 350m for the club if sold. That wouldn’t really cover what he’s lost. And then he’d have lost leverage with SD who are on the pigs back with cheap/free advertising here.

So now he’s back to gambling but bigger this time. Joelinton is his first, but not last. He could potentially make 100% profit on this player or more if he does well.

Each signing is going to take 2-4 transfer windows before being ready to be sold.

Almiron will be up for sale next summer. Joelinton the following one etc etc.

Supporters will be happy because we’ll be signing decent players. Bruce is happy to have a job. Ashley is happy to be making huge profits on players.

He needs it to work which is also why I think he’s going nowhere soon. This is a 5 year plan minimum. He’ll be looking to skim 500m in partial tv revenue and profits from players sales so for this reason I think we’ll be making more of these half decent signings.

All Bruce needs to do is keep the team up and play the purples in a way that they increase their value.

That’s the gamble.

And it will fail.

Fees will peak this summer or next, but what we are seeing is that as clubs no longer need to sell at market prices players (Zaha, Longstaff, Mcguire) are being priced out of moves.

The next phase is for 2 year contracts to be the norm with players leaving on a free or nominal fees and this money now going to them as signing on fees.

Imagine Zaha looking at the £80m and going you know what I can cut that in half and take £40m over 2 years and then repeat with another club, and then another etc. 4-5 moves over a career, staying 2 years at each club and raking in £20m a year. Nice work if you can get it

It's mad TBH, he'd be better off selling everything and just enjoying life. Not sure exactly what that would look like mind.

He enjoys shafting us. He's already doing what he enjoys.

It's the only explanation.

When the deal that won't happen "if I tell you about it", breaks down, we should get some news.

When the deal that won't happen "if I tell you about it", breaks down, we should get some news.

Are you trying to say that the deal for the club is really going ahead and BZG sanctioned a £40 million pound deal because Mike Ashley needs to sell in order to buy up Shite Direct shares?? is that what you are trying to say!!  :frantic: :frantic:

;D ;D

You've seen the shit that Rangers are having with this leech and he only owned merchandise rights 93p in every pound spent on Rsngers merchandise going to SD only 7p going into club. It would be very interesting to see how much of every pound spent on NUFC merchandise goes to SD

There never will be a takeover as 1. He doesn't want to sell a cash cow. 2. No one is going to agree to his demands with leaving his tatty advertising everywhere and his grubby fingers in our merchandise. To buy him out lock stock would be over 500m imo and we simply arent worth half of that

Guest chopey

You've seen the shit that Rangers are having with this leech and he only owned merchandise rights 93p in every pound spent on Rsngers merchandise going to SD only 7p going into club. It would be very interesting to see how much of every pound spent on NUFC merchandise goes to SD

There never will be a takeover as 1. He doesn't want to sell a cash cow. 2. No one is going to agree to his demands with leaving his tatty advertising everywhere and his grubby fingers in our merchandise. To buy him out lock stock would be over 500m imo and we simply arent worth half of that

You could probably buy Bolton, Bury and Sunderland for the price we paid for Dalewinton