Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Guest godzilla

Why is Steve Wraith so negative about this deal on twitter, he just seems to be liking every disparaging comment

Basically he is a cunt

So these noises mention money for the *manager* but then mention Charnley by name.

right.

I think, hes basically been talking to them directly. So the noises are lost likely direct quotes but hes probably not allowed to quote them.

Why is Steve Wraith so negative about this deal on twitter, he just seems to be liking every disparaging comment

Probably doesn't want to be forced to hold a fake coffin opening/resurrection outside SJP.

Me and Wraith when we get proven right :hello: :hello:

Joking I’m 50/50 all depends if the past investment deals in Telangana and Indonesia of the Bin Zayed group are actually legit.

If not then we will be just another PR show for them like when they went for Liverpool.

Because it isn’t Amanda.

Cos he is an attention seeking gobshite. He was all over the staveley stuff cos for some reason she was sat beside him at a game. Hope it comes out she was a proper chancer.

He needs to get back to promoting boxing shows in school gyms thinking hes Eddie hearn. Or mebbes lick the arse of a well known family up here again

Zzzzzz what a prick he is

Gallowgate, you know that when Firms sign commitments of that nature it takes quite a long time to get everything in order from a planning perspective to eventually shell out money. You don’t just sign up major infrastructure and development deals and just wire in a billion here and there. Usually you sign these up and pay via draw schedule by way of being in full control of the project budget once the many months / and or year(s) of planning are ready. And when you do eventually spend the money it’s in increments up until the final contractual amount. Often draws are done monthly or quarterly based on the liquidity of the Group performing the development on the ground. 

Yeah very much longterm I have no idea if they actually deliver on these though :hmm:

Seems very similar to the Telangana agreement in 2017.

Do they deliver on these agreements is what I’d like to know then we would have a clearer idea if the agreement with us actually means something might happen.

Or are they just public PR stunts.

Midhat Kidwai is always pictured signing these big public investment agreements but is it just show as they are only mou agreements.

You sound absolutely ridiculous.

Err you haven’t read up on the guy they did the Indonesian deal with :laugh:

What I won’t be doing is questioning the legitimacy of the Indonesian deal on Twitter.

As the guy they did that deal with put a hit on a judge that previously convicted him to prison along with many other horrific things

Can’t wait till we actually find out if they’re the real deal or just bluffers.

You are incredibly annoying.

no real news today then..

No just our potential new owner is in business with a convicted murderer :laugh:

Murderer? It's not like he's a nonce.    :yikes:

Probably is with the amount of wrong stuff he has done :lol:

Even the father of the Indonesian business man they’re in business with killed millions of people.

Tony Blair?

So these noises mention money for the *manager* but then mention Charnley by name.

right.

I think, hes basically been talking to them directly. So the noises are lost likely direct quotes but hes probably not allowed to quote them.

well I hope, and that is if this whole thing is true and comes off, that the prospective buyers realise that there needs to be a very important piece of business conducted within the next four weeks in securing our manager, and that in the excitement of all this - especially judging by the noises from their end, that they have not taken their eye off that particular ball.

Joking I’m 50/50 all depends if the past investment deals of the Bin Zayed group are actually legit.

Why does it depend on that?

It doesn't.  GE is just the latest to decide that 'tedious cunt' is a good forum persona to go for.

Joking I’m 50/50 all depends if the past investment deals of the Bin Zayed group are actually legit.

Because it would prove they follow through on investment agreements.

Are we just another PR mou agreement for them with nothing after?

We’ll see :shifty:

Because it would prove they follow through on investment agreements.

Are we just another mou for them with nothing after?

We’ll see :shifty:

I can’t take much more :lol:

It doesn't.  GE is just the latest to decide that 'tedious cunt' is a good forum persona to go for.

Says the ITK :rolleyes:

I’m just giving public info out on the Bin Zayed group so we have a better idea if they’re legit or not.

I’m still not sure given the information I’ve seen.

Upto other people to decide what they think about the public info about the Bin Zayed group and their past investment deals.

I don’t claim to know anything apart from public information that is out there I don’t pretend to be some ITK.

Guest godzilla

It doesn't.  GE is just the latest to decide that 'tedious c***' is a good forum persona to go for.

I’m just giving public info out on the Bin Zayed group so we have a better idea if they’re legit or not.

I’m still not sure given the information I’ve read.

Upto other people to decide what they think about the public info about the Bin Zayed group and their past investment deals.

You have give fuck all man, please just give it a rest  :crazy2:

It doesn't.  GE is just the latest to decide that 'tedious c***' is a good forum persona to go for.

Inspector Gallowgate and you know it :coolsmiley:

Inspector Gallowgate and you know it :coolsmiley:

Hope you're not using the profile of him that someone did on reddit because it has more than a few errors.