Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Guest godzilla

Investigating does not mean stopping it, I'm amused that due diligence actually happens more than anything but they should check, in case Mansour is just buying everyone with a bunch of convincing pseudonyms

Agree  O0

They're probably just going to want some token assurances that we're not being bought to serve as a feeder club for City. Note that they don't actually care whether or not that's true, they just want to go through the motions of 'protecting the integrity of the league.'

Guest chopey

As long as there is no conflict of interest, on the footballing side or Bin Zayed doesn't owe Mansour a couple of billion quid, he should be ok.

With Rafa in charge there will be zero conflict of interest and in any case why can't the Man City owners sell up ? they've had their fun.

As long as there is no conflict of interest, on the footballing side or Bin Zayed doesn't owe Mansour a couple of billion quid, he should be ok.

With Rafa in charge there will be zero conflict of interest and in any case why can't the Man City owners sell up ? they've had their fun.

:lol:

Guest chopey

Chron saying Charnley attended the AGM insisting it's business as usual, as he would I suppose...

...................as he was handing the custard creams and wagon wheels out.

Chron saying Charnley attended the AGM insisting it's business as usual, as he would I suppose...

Of course he would, Ashley still owns the club. Prospective owners aren’t going to be getting into an AGM unless it’s already changed hands, and it hasn’t.

If Ashley was trolling us removing the SD signage and directors seats before upgrading them would be a hell of a move :lol:

Yep, fair play to him if he’s gonna make things at least amusing. Next he’ll ensure joe kinnear is spotted around Newcastle.

If Ashley was trolling us removing the SD signage and directors seats before upgrading them would be a hell of a move :lol:

Yep, fair play to him if he’s gonna make things at least amusing. Next he’ll ensure joe kinnear is spotted around Newcastle.

Appointing Pards DOF on an 8 year contract the day before he officially sells.

Back to the chron and local journos chelp, my only issue is that in order to fill space and get clicks they have to piss on our chips cause no one who might say anything positive will talk to them. That's fine but we've had 12 years of piss soaked chips and I'm fucking fed up of it.

Just got up.....quick summation of what happened overnight, are the NZ Mags hitting the turps?

There's a skip outside the ground holding Sports Direct signs.

Firelighters anyone?

It’s a sign.......