Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

So hee-haw statements (that we know of) are being released this week?

Where you getting that from?

I thought yesterday there was two claims that statements were 'imminent', one from the radio guy based in middle east and the other was Shields Gazette late last night.  Have both not been shown to be mistaken or is it me? :)

I thought yesterday there was two claims that statements were 'imminent', one from the radio guy based in middle east and the other was Shields Gazette late last night.  Have both not been shown to be mistaken or is it me? :)

Suppose it's based upon your definition of 'imminent'.

The one from the decent source said ‘in the next few days’. Give it a chance ffs he only said it yesterday

I think if we sell Perez when we have no manager or simply the fact that he’s being allowed to talk to Leicester indicating that a fee has been agreed pretty much means that no sale is imminent and that the next manager will have no power whatsoever.

I think if we sell Perez when we have no manager or simply the fact that he’s being allowed to talk to Leicester indicating that a fee has been agreed pretty much means that no sale is imminent and that the next manager will have no power whatsoever.

Correct

Guest covmag

Ashley can sell anything he fucking likes, he can mothball this club and there’s fuck all we can do.

Other than not turn up which you know over 40k will still do, he could field the fucking kids at this rate and we’d have 40 k still bleating on about getting them out the house on match day.

I can’t believe how bad this summer has been, the fucking worst ever and still the lemmings will sit and call the FCB  worse than shit but do nothing about it.

The place is gone .

If there is to be a statement on the takeover from the Bin Zayed Group I just hope to have clarity on the situation.

Can we not have some good news for once? It has just been one hammer blow after another. Feels like a long time since we have been excited by anything without being worried by any possible bad news around the corner.

He could well be taking his loan back before selling the club.. I always thought if he ever left he would try to sabotage the club in the hope of relegating us.

I'll be gutted if Longstaff gets sold, which it is looking quite likely.

If there is to be a statement on the takeover from the Bin Zayed Group I just hope to have clarity on the situation.

Can we not have some good news for once? It has just been one hammer blow after another. Feels like a long time since we have been excited by anything without being worried by any possible bad news around the corner.

It's like Ashley and Charnley have sat down and devised a plan to fuck us as hard and fast as possible. I could take Rafa and Perez leaving if a takeover happened, but that's looking less and less likely by the day. Season's ruined before it's even started. Classic.

Guest covmag

:lol:

Can’t believe there’s folk still believing this shit, give ower lads. Not and never happening, we have been played like a fucking fiddle again. :lol:

Got to hand it to him.

Unless there is a release clause in his contract that has been activated by Leicester

Guest godzilla

Unless there is a release clause in his contract that has been activated by Leicester

Exactly why can't people understand this and in all probability there is, meaning that if there is fuck all anyone can do takeover happening or not as it's been activated