Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Guest godzilla

This is dead in the water. That statement hinted at it. Bruce’s appointment confirms it

Statement didn't hint that it's over at all and Bruce as far as I'm aware is not the manager. Wait for something official and then people can have a meltdown if there is no takeover and Bruce is manager. What is the point until then?

Can't believe the euphoria from page 1 has now evaporated and we're paying compensation to get Steve fucking Bruce as manager. Please get some twitter craziness back in here. Reality is pretty shit right now

This is dead in the water. That statement hinted at it. Bruce’s appointment confirms it

Statement didn't hint that it's over at all and Bruce as far as I'm aware is not the manager. Wait for something official and then people can have a meltdown if there is no takeover and Bruce is manager. What is the point until then?

I disagree. The statement, such as it was, very much subtly put it out there that there was a possibity the takeover might fail.

As for the joke of hiring Bruce, if people object and kick up a fuss now then it may stop it happening. I mean, we both know it likely won't make a jot of difference to this shitty regime but still, that's why people show their displeasure before something happens.

Guest godzilla

I disagree. The statement, such as it was, very much subtly put it out there that there was a possibity the takeover might fail.

As for the joke of hiring Bruce, if people object and kick up a fuss now then it may stop it happening. I mean, we both know it likely won't make a jot of difference to this shitty regime but still, that's why people show their displeasure before something happens.

Hey ho disagree on both points but that's what opinions are for be boring if they were the same

Hey ho disagree on both points but that's what opinions are for be boring if they were the same

Ah, you think it will make a difference to the regime and changing their opinion. I must have misread your post. Apologies.

Guest chopey

So what’s everyones favourite crisps

Ready salted sprinkled with vinegar or pickled onion monster munch