Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

:lol: Harsh as f*** on the Hoss, like. The rest of it is spot on.

Have to second and third that. Joselu's not good enough but neither are we and I'm convinced he's a nice bloke. Doesn't deserve to be associated with the rest of the w*nkers on there. Hope he knows thats how most fans feel.

As if they’d announce a takeover at 9pm

Exactly. Even assuming they were going by UK time and not UAE time, it’s still late. As soon as an announcement is made there will be reporters going crazy for more information, a press conference would need to be arranged for it and would last a while.

They would also have agents touting around new players etc to bat off as well. An announcement will be made during the day, if/when there is one.

Another day closer to relegation

And another day closer to winning a trophy. Surely we will win a trophy one day but also be relegated one day. We are also one day closer to our deaths or as I smoke 2 days closer to my death. The take over, relegation, promotion, all of our deaths, it's all a matter of time. It could have happened 3 minutes ago but it could all happen tomorrow. Who knows. It's all inevitable.