Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Eventually someone will get the right announcement date/time with the amount of bullshit guesses going on.

OMG. Should we do a sweepstake? Someone get a piece of paper and a pen.

Date, year, time folks. Go.

Eventually someone will get the right announcement date/time with the amount of bullshit guesses going on.

July 17th 2076 09:00. Cyber Kinetic Charnley finally gets round to opening his emails from 2019 to click yes to accept on the Sheiks offer

15th March 2019, 20:00.

BZG announce they have failed to buy this window, remain interested and may resume discussions in December.

Think this is as lowest I’ve felt over the whole takeover saga. Seems that it’s unlikely to happen and if it does it’s a long way away. Throw in the possibility Steve Bruce could be our manager tomorrow. The thing that’s kept me going was the possibility of a takeover, imo that’s gone now so I’m just looking forward to hopefully some organised fan action to put pressure on this disgusting bastard

I think Ashley would be prepared to let the club burn this coming season and be relegated, He will disappear off the scene and nothing will be said. Why? Revenge on the fans again - especially those of us who believed in Benitez.

The man is a sociopath.

Guest godzilla

I think Ashley would be prepared to let the club burn this coming season and be relegated, He will disappear off the scene and nothing will be said. Why? Revenge on the fans again - especially those of us who believed in Benitez.

The man is a sociopath.

You maybe right but if he does then he will lose between 200 - 300 million within a year, for a businessman who actually is having a rough time in his own expert field, then that would be extreme sociopath

He is a serial gambler. He loves it. It's another game how little can he spend without us getting relegated. If we stay up he rakes in more money. If not we yo yo back up and he still makes money.

He doesn't care. He doesn't need the club to live his life. It earns money while people turn up regardless of championship or premiership.