?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Guest godzilla

From the Douglas article above:

The Owners and Directors Test

This seems to the biggest area of conflict. Bin Zayed claim they are into this part of the process but our understanding is reports that the Premier League are yet to begin this process ARE correct. It has also been reported that top flight authorities are yet to have contact from those behind the would-be Newcastle owner’s group.

So you're going off Mark Douglas of the Chronicle when the PL has already stated no comment  ;D ;D ;D

You are being wilfully contrary and quite frankly a bit strange.

No I'm going off you believing a bullshit reporter who hasn't a clue what's happening, nothing strange about that but if you want to Champion the Chronicle methods for factual reporting then crack on.

Again, I said nothing about championing the Chronicles reporting, i just posted what he reported about it. . I’m going off the BZG statement and what I’ve read from the little info available.

Well your reading of the statement is different to mine, only time will tell what's right and wrong  O0

This seems to the biggest area of conflict. Bin Zayed claim they are into this part of the process but our understanding is reports that the Premier League are yet to begin this process ARE correct. It has also been reported that top flight authorities are yet to have contact from those behind the would-be Newcastle owner’s group.

So you're going off Mark Douglas of the Chronicle when the PL has already stated no comment  ;D ;D ;D

Facts have gone out the window due to hope I think.

What facts are these then?

That absolutely no-one and nowhere has claimed the fit and proper persons test is in process, for one.

I'm out, believe whatever you want to believe.

Yep. I want this takeover to succeed as much as anyone but there is nowhere in that statement or anywhere else that says the fit and proper test has been submitted. A document has been submitted to the PL but it’s not the fit and proper test as far as any info we have to date states. The BZG statement is vague, granted.

No I'm going off you believing a bullshit reporter who hasn't a clue what's happening, nothing strange about that but if you want to Champion the Chronicle methods for factual reporting then crack on.

Again, I said nothing about championing the Chronicles reporting, i just posted what he reported about it. . I’m going off the BZG statement and what I’ve read from the little info available.

Well your reading of the statement is different to mine, only time will tell what's right and wrong  O0

Agreed :thup:

Guest godzilla

That absolutely no-one and nowhere has claimed the fit and proper persons test is in process, for one.

That's not fact it's opinion though as nobody knows what documentation was submitted and if the proper fit persons test has actually begun. I certainly think it will happen, you don't and that's fair enough. All we can do is wait and see  O0

That's not fact it's opinion though as nobody knows what documentation was submitted and if the proper fit persons test has actually begun. I certainly think it will happen, you don't and that's fair enough. All we can do is wait and see  O0

Cool. Glad we’ve all made up and agreed to disagree. Group hug?

By the way this is the 4th takeover. We forgetting bout big Barry Moat and That’s the ones we know about.

Isn't it the 5th. What about the one where Ashley just didn't bother turning up for the meeting in Dubai ?

Guest godzilla

By the way this is the 4th takeover. We forgetting bout big Barry Moat and That’s the ones we know about.

Isn't it the 5th. What about the one where Ashley just didn't bother turning up for the meeting in Dubai ?

:( :( :( :(

Yeah so it is. I’d imagine there’s another 4 or 5 we know nothing about

There’s been more than 4 reported takeovers.

There was Moat, a supposed Chinese group. Nigerians, Americans, Mexicans, Amanda Staveley, Peter Kenyon and now this lot.

None of us will be surprised if this comes to nothing.

True Faith today claim that:

"Contacts have been made with the Fans Forum members requesting they do not criticise the club’s communications."

This hasn't been reported anywhere else I don't believe. Now why would the club want to stop any dissent? Why care if you are actually going to sell.

Link: http://www.true-faith.co.uk/true-faith-the-patter-special-9-newcastle-united-takeover-2-jun-2019/

"Contacts have been made with the Fans Forum members requesting they do not criticise the club’s communications."

This hasn't been reported anywhere else I don't believe. Now why would the club want to stop any dissent? Why care if you are actually going to sell.

Link: http://www.true-faith.co.uk/true-faith-the-patter-special-9-newcastle-united-takeover-2-jun-2019/

Talk about cherry picking. What about the quote above that?

What, Charnley sending an email on Mike's instructions? It doesn't mean what he has emailed is true.

However, they definitely have asked the Fans Forum not to criticise the clubs communications.

They want it all quiet as Rafa's contract runs down, simple.

What, Charnley sending an email on Mike's instructions? It doesn't mean what he has emailed is true.

However, they definitely have asked the Fans Forum not to criticise the clubs communications.

Like I say, cherry picking. You pick the bits out to suit your negative agenda, whilst casting aside the ones that dont.

I dont know if a takeover will happen but your conspiracy bullshit, is definitely simple.

Guest godzilla

Like I say, cherry picking. You pick the bits out to suit your negative agenda, whilst casting aside the ones that dont.

I dont know if a takeover will happen but your conspiracy bullshit, is definitely simple.

O0

The previous 2 key takeover bids weren't up to scratch, as much as  people wanted them to be. Staveley had various payment plan/options with relegation clauses etc included, none of which totalled £350m (iirc). She was banking on a reduced price due to relegation risk.

Kenyon maybe agreed a price but didn't seemingly have the backing for it.

This bid has nothing to do with them, and they failed for a reason. Nothing to say this won't fail for another reason, but shouldn't be tarred with the same brush. We shall see I guess but personally don't think there is a conspiracy at play.

What fucking conspiracy? Look at the facts ffs.