Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Sitting or standing, how do you lads wipe your arse.

Why the fuck would you stand?

Who the fuck wipes their arse sitting down?  That is ridiculous!

This completely

Agreed

Sitting down? Grim.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/newcastle-united-billionaire-suitor-wants-16239039

:lol:

I mean what a spectacular way that would be to ruin all the goodwill a takeover would bring.

An Ashley source stated: “Mike is starting to think that it’s another publicity stunt, which will ultimately end in the club remaining unsold. He now wants those representing the Sheikh to either put up or shut up. We’ve had fake Sheikhs before. He’s hoping this isn’t another one.”

Wow...

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/newcastle-united-billionaire-suitor-wants-16239039

I mean what a spectacular way that would be to ruin all the goodwill a takeover would bring.

An Ashley source stated: “Mike is starting to think that it’s another publicity stunt, which will ultimately end in the club remaining unsold. He now wants those representing the Sheikh to either put up or shut up. We’ve had fake Sheikhs before. He’s hoping this isn’t another one.”

Wow...

I said it in another thread, but that's really worrying if true.

Who were these other fake sheikhs? :lol:

And who's this fucking source?  Steve Wraith?  Him and GE sat having a pint ringing The Mirror.

Wow...

Its not true.

Wow...

If you read between the lines it's obvious they were asked about the deal being quick enough and what if Rafa's contract were to run out and the natural reply is if he does find another job then there are other options. That's how I read it. Filling column inches with he said she said drivel, sources close to, etc.. not the horses mouth, yawn.

I don't find John Richardson reliable, but that's the first time I have read quotes close to Ashley and it raises a red flag for me regarding the deal. Similar comments were said for the last 2 takeovers and they both eventually collapsed.