Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Wonder who Ashley will 'cuckoo' upon next?

A 'big' club in financial s*** - Sunderland anyone?

Oh what sweet poetry that would be  :love:

I honestly wouldn't even wish it on them. The guy needs to be kept out of the game.

I would

:tobey:

They constantly tell us what a great owner he is and what a great job he has done

I just presumed he'd call it a day and go back to focusing on shops. A lower league club wouldn't give sport direct the exposure he wants and clubs higher up are too much of a headache due to the desire to progress

Guest chopey

I just presumed he'd call it a day and go back to focusing on shops. A lower league club wouldn't give sport direct the exposure he wants and clubs higher up are too much of a headache due to the desire to progress

I think this is true but he loves a deal

Wonder who Ashley will 'cuckoo' upon next?

A 'big' club in financial s*** - Sunderland anyone?

Oh what sweet poetry that would be  :love:

I honestly wouldn't even wish it on them. The guy needs to be kept out of the game.

Nah would be perfect, fuck them. Let them have 12 years of Ashley.

Guest chopey

TBF they would love Ashley, 17th in the premier league and no ambition for a cup run with purples sold every year for the benefit of the owner, paradise.

Guest godzilla

What were the two words?

Insha'allah. (Which basically means it won't happen!)

Don't lie

What were the two words?

Don't lie

Living in the MENA region has taught me that insha'allah basically does mean that it won't happen, or more accurately, if God possesses me and forces me away from Skyrim against my own will, then yes.

Guest godzilla

What were the two words?

Don't lie

Living in the MENA region has taught me that insha'allah basically does mean that it won't happen, or more accurately, if God possesses me and forces me away from Skyrim against my own will, then yes.

They didn't say that though, that's what I'm saying not the meaning of it

Well done sherlock.

How's your asking 5000 for a 500 pound car theory coming along?

Get back to me when you understand the difference between a theory and a metaphor.

If you seriously think Ashley has been an active and serious seller for years then be my quest but I think you find yourself pretty alone in that corner.

Guest godzilla

Well done sherlock.

Get back to me when you understand the difference between a theory and a metaphor.

If you seriously think Ashley has been an active and serious seller for years then be my quest but I think you find yourself pretty alone in that corner.

Because nobody has matched his price, not rocket science but seems a bit hard for you to understand.

Prediction: This thread will win best AND worst thread at the N-O awards.

That’s a good shout. I for one am loving it and I don’t think I’d ever have seen Gail’s spaniel’s ears without it.

Well done sherlock.

Because nobody has matched his price, not rocket science but seems a bit hard for you to understand.

Unbelievably naive.

Well done sherlock.

:serious: alright Dennis