Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Guest reefatoon

Odin, give Midhat a text and get Tgarve’s juicy news first. Also ask him the main thing we are all gagging to know..... what does he dunk into his mid morning latte? You big stalky bastard ya.

It's the people getting all stressed about it I dont understand. Some random cunt on here isnt gonna know fuck all. The previous 150 pages should tell you that.

:lol: everyone’s on tenterhooks man. Hyper vigilant as fuck and frayed nerves all over the place. Of course people are getting stressed.

Just heard from a friend who is a journalist in London that’s all. Thought it was worth messaging and letting the crowd know

Letting us know what exactly? :lol:

"Hey, my paper is looking for clicks so stay tuned for something that may or may not be an actual story"

He basically knows I’m a Newcastle fan and told me yesterday admittedly after a few beers to watch out Sunday night for a big story. Didn’t say if good or bad just ‘a big story’

Guest godzilla

He basically knows I’m a Newcastle fan and told me yesterday admittedly after a few beers to watch out Sunday night for a big story. Didn’t say if good or bad just ‘a big story’

Well tell him he is talking a load of shite and know fuck all

Did you ask him to expand?

:spit:

Solid ITK.