?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Guest The Little Waster

This explains Ashley and his motivations

The only thing we can do is walk away and maintain a state of indifference

I've basically decided that if a takeover doesn't happen, I wont be following the club anymore, it's not my club, its Mike Ashley's club.

Of course I will keep an eye on results but I wont be invested anymore and that's even if by some miracle they do keep Rafa.

If a takeover happens, I will see you all then. Respect to you all, you are good people with your hearts in the right place and keep fighting the good fight. Laters.

Guest godzilla

Let's just wait to see what happens over the next week, no way whatsoever would a journalist be in a position to know how long the takeover will be or not, that will be in the hands of lawyers. Love that quote we understand  :cheesy:

So Rafa leaving and all the familiar sound bites about the fakeover starting to cone out.

How fucking predictable. I can't put into words how much I wish that fat bastard would get struck by lightning.

Totally done with the club until he's gone. How can people go back?

Let's just wait to see what happens over the next week, no way whatsoever would a journalist be in a position to know how long the takeover will be or not, that will be in the hands of lawyers. Love that quote we understand  :cheesy:

This.

The longer tis goes on, the more the speculation will grow. No point in any of it. Just wait and see what comes out in the wash. Obviously don't go investing in anything NUFC/SD related in the meantime/ever.

Ah NUFC 360, the go to for scoops relating to he club 😂

I realise that it's already been explained what they do. But, even so, as opposed to 'Odin from the Newcastle Online forum'? :lol:

Give over man. Odin recruited a temp at the law firm who has confirmed that the takeover is happening. Leave him alone.

Ah NUFC 360, the go to for scoops relating to he club 😂

I realise that it's already been explained what they do. But, even so, as opposed to 'Odin from the Newcastle Online forum'? :lol:

Give over man. Odin recruited a temp at the law firm who has confirmed that the takeover is happening. Leave him alone.

:lol:

Guest godzilla

This.

The longer tis goes on, the more the speculation will grow. No point in any of it. Just wait and see what comes out in the wash. Obviously don't go investing in anything NUFC/SD related in the meantime/ever.

:snod: