Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Ah NUFC 360, the go to for scoops relating to he club 😂

I realise that it's already been explained what they do. But, even so, as opposed to 'Odin from the Newcastle Online forum'? :lol:

Give over man. Odin recruited a temp at the law firm who has confirmed that the takeover is happening. Leave him alone.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't know how much evil Fat Mike can get but one of these days, karma is going to bite him back so hard, he won't be left with anything to savour.

For me, if we don't hear anything from anyone on the part of BZG sometime in the coming weeks, then think this was all a setup. Surely someone can atleast come out and blame Ashley for screwing up the deal?

I've said from the start. The club simply isn't for sale. He doesn't want to sell it. If someone comes in with what would be considered an acceptable offer then the goalposts are shifted into a position to make a sale impossible. There's no way this club has been for sale for over a Decade and failed to find a buyer. It's potentially one of the biggest and most profitable in the country with all the foundations already in place. I've no doubt that this Bin Zayed group are serious buyers but I've also got no doubt that Mike Ashley is not serious about selling.

Checkmate.

BZG wouldn’t have gone this far if this was going to be the end result. They’ve spent a lot on this deal up to this point.

I think they just don’t want Rafa as manager or they would have intervened.

I've said from the start. The club simply isn't for sale. He doesn't want to sell it. If someone comes in with what would be considered an acceptable offer then the goalposts are shifted into a position to make a sale impossible. There's no way this club has been for sale for over a Decade and failed to find a buyer. It's potentially one of the biggest and most profitable in the country with all the foundations already in place. I've no doubt that this Bin Zayed group are serious buyers but I've also got no doubt that Mike Ashley is not serious about selling.

Checkmate.

Nail on head. Someone tell Odin and Godzilla as they still think we will have new owners next week  :lol:

There never was a Takeover and there won't be anytime soon. Ashley is going nowhere

BZG wouldn’t have gone this far if this was going to be the end result. They’ve spent a lot on this deal up to this point.

Fuck me man  :lol: wake up. Seriously. For your own good.

:lol:

Let it go man.

They have no say whatsoever in whether this is the end result.  Whether they've spent a lot so far is irrelevant if they can't agree with the person parasite selling.

The amount of people who still believe there will be a takeover is amazing. People want to take the club over that is true but Mike is not selling EVER!

He will just keep fiddling with the price or ask for ridiculous add ons like the merchandising deals so eventually any bidders get sick and pull the plug.

He will then blame them and said he tried to sell it but couldn't. Fans will believe him and still go to games.

Cycle will start again novemberish just in time for the next transfer window.

Great logic. I wouldnt have bought that ice cream either if I had known the end result was me dropping it on the street.

:( FFS mate

Blessed are the believers

The amount of people who still believe there will be a takeover is amazing. People want to take the club over that is true but Mike is not selling EVER!

He will just keep fiddling with the price or ask for ridiculous add ons like the merchandising deals so eventually any bidders get sick and pull the plug.

He will then blame them and said he tried to sell it but couldn't. Fans will believe him and still go to games.

Cycle will start again novemberish just in time for the next transfer window.

I agree with everything apart from the transfer window carry on, I still believe without the takeover rumours, the transfer windows would remain the same.  People say it's an excuse not to spend, but he doesn't need an excuse.  He's proven time and time again he can do what he wants with little backlash.  This will be more apparent than ever once the season begins and Rafa's gone, ticket prices increased, no takeover and the ground is still full. 

Great logic. I wouldnt have bought that ice cream either if I had known the end result was me dropping it on the street.

What I mean is there are legal obligations on the seller too.

You can’t just get companies to invest hundreds of thousands trying to complete a deal when you have no intention to sell. It’s fraud in a sense, although I am sure there is a precise term for it.

I’m still dealing in facts and not speculation. The facts are that BZG have said the deal is done and will be completed.

Everything since is speculative.