Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Hey probably is bullshit just thought I would report, probably winding me up...

I guess next time il keep it to myself

Yeah, unless you believe him unequivocally and he’s given you believable detail then it’s prob best not to say anything. People are desperate here :lol:

Hey probably is bullshit just thought I would report, probably winding me up...

I guess next time il keep it to myself

If you're going to pass stuff on, you need to come right out with more information like who your friend works for, have they been good for ITK info previously etc etc and not just post short cryptic messages :lol:

You must have known how it would get taken on here, man. You've been a member long enough.

It's the people getting all stressed about it I dont understand. Some random cunt on here isnt gonna know fuck all. The previous 150 pages should tell you that.

:lol: everyone’s on tenterhooks man. Hyper vigilant as fuck and frayed nerves all over the place. Of course people are getting stressed.

Social media and internet forums are the last places you should be looking for reliable info

It's the people getting all stressed about it I dont understand. Some random cunt on here isnt gonna know fuck all. The previous 150 pages should tell you that.

:lol: everyone’s on tenterhooks man. Hyper vigilant as fuck and frayed nerves all over the place. Of course people are getting stressed.

Social media and internet forums are the last places you should be looking for reliable info

Absolutely right. Doesn’t stop people being stressed and on tenterhooks though.

If the takeover is "in the bag" then why would Mike Ashley care if Rafa Benitez signs a contract or not? it's not really his problem any more is it?

Why would he even offer a transfer budget at all?

He doesn't care a great deal about the club, whether or not he is trying to sell the club.. his cronies are out in force trying to wind fans up to the max.

If Mike Ashley leaves the club he wont do it easily.. he is a vindictive bastard.

Why would he inflate the prices of our shirts?

Why would he increase ticket prices?

Bring in Shola?

Redfern?

Maybe Odin knows?

If the takeover is "in the bag" then why would Mike Ashley care if Rafa Benitez signs a contract or not? it's not really his problem any more is it?

Why would he even offer a transfer budget at all?

He doesn't care a great deal about the club, whether or not he is trying to sell the club.. his cronies are out in force trying to wind fans up to the max.

If Mike Ashley leaves the club he wont do it easily.. he is a vindictive b******.

Why would he inflate the prices of our shirts?

Why would he increase ticket prices?

Bring in Shola?

Redfern?

Maybe Odin knows?

Well we knew about Shola and Redfearn for weeks, maybe months.

And the other stuff is irrelevant. Those decisions would have been made months ago. It’s cheeky as fuck to charge that for a shit design top but that’s life. It’s 5p more expensive than the next 3 most expensive in the league. And then just a few pounds for most of the rest. I don’t see the big deal in moaning about something you won’t buy.

The seasons tickets would piss me off more. But those decisions were made ages ago.

Absolutely no relevance to the takeover.

Guest chopey

It's looking more and more likely Ashley will still be here come August and Rafa won't be, I think Hughton will be manager to pacify the fans.