Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Guest covmag

Beginning to love this kid

I know sometimes you look back at a player more fondly than they perhaps were, but he was definitely one of the top 3 players we’ve ever had and possibly one of the top 20 strikers in Europe for his generation.

Better than , Ginola, Beardsley, Shearer, Ferdinand, Supermac, Rob Lee, Jackie Milburn, etc etc

You been sniffing knickers  :lol: :lol:

I know sometimes you look back at a player more fondly than they perhaps were, but he was definitely one of the top 3 players we’ve ever had and possibly one of the top 20 strikers in Europe for his generation.

Better than , Ginola, Beardsley, Shearer, Ferdinand, Supermac, Rob Lee, Jackie Milburn, etc etc

Ok, top half dozen then.

Ok, top half dozen then.

I’m missing the punchline.

Are we talking about Michael Chopra here if so you've been on the crack pipe

Are we talking about Michael Chopra here if so you've been on the crack pipe

You're the one with the chapped lips if you can't see the whoosh.

Has anybody else seen the Huddersfield sponsorship story?

The FA are getting in touch with them because of the size of the sponsorship on their shirt.

Ashley can do what he likes though.

tbf - that is a clear violation of what is apparently a black and white rule so it's easy to crucify them for.

What Fatty is doing is not technically violating any of their rules is it?

Not with the sly wording of the rules but he's in clear breach of the 'integrity' of the league by being the one club that isn't trying its best, in fact trying its absolute least. As well as regarding the line about investing PL money into "quality players and stadium improvements/new stadiums" - yes technically he's doing that, but really, obviously he's not.