Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

doesnt matter if its fake.

the truth has to be brought out.

his practices have to be analysed and scrutinised.

its bad publicity for ashley, and also the premier league.

they've let someone buy a club just so he can make money. he's entered their competition but just so he can take the profits.

it's a kind of fraud - enter a competition but make no effort to compete. keep the money rolling in. where has 12 years of prize money and profit gone?

they hammer clubs for FFP  - but what about the other way around? advertising your business but not paying for it.

Guest Gonzo

It’s total nonsense. It’s as if some twat googled law firm patter and tried to word a letter without sounding like a crazy person. 1.5m Newcastle fans worldwide?! 3 billion PL viewers. That would mean we take up 0.000333333333333% of the mindshare. Why would the PL even give a fiddlers about this if it’s the case?

Takeover back on then?

Chopra spelled it out succinctly what happens in event of genuine interest in buying the club... it is simply NOT for sale and Ashleys lawyer will be a c*** as soon as you show interest. I think we had that one worked out from this summer's events

Just out of interest - what's the story with Chopra?

Last time I heard his name mentioned was when he was missing open goals against us and dealing with gambling issues - now he is fronting Saudi consortiums to take over Newcastle United? Fair play to him.

Head on over to the talksport website and listen to his comments when he called in. Great guy all around. Good to see someone pushing back and voicing what the fans are feeling.

Guest chopey

If Sports Direct are in the shit then it explains where all the money is going, it wouldn't surprise me if Ashley squeezes every penny out of Newcastle in order to keep ownership of Sports Direct, we mustn't of had any more offers for players cos they would be gone

Newcastle will close before Sports Direct, the bloke is obviously mad and obsessed.

Who wrote it?

Steve Wraith

Legitimate theory :thup:

Would explain the standard of"professional writing" in that letter, which was absolutely not drafted by a top law firm. Looks more like a fan's draft sent to lawyers for tidying and released after the top lawyers told them to get to fuck.

Guest covmag

Looks like s**** direct on the front of the tops for tour as well

Total p*ss take!

You joking?

Nope just seen them, in Chinese , the cheeky cunt  :lol:

I don't think it's SD but it is a little bit odd that they seem to have no online presence whatsoever.

It will be largely restricted to the Chinese version of the internet.

I have seen that they have a twitter account though.

I don't think it's SD but it is a little bit odd that they seem to have no online presence whatsoever.

Care to share? I couldn't find owt. Why isn't the club linking to their twitter account then?

Whilst the share price is low, should us NUFC be buying shares in SD and positioning ourselves to have as many of our fans at future shareholders meetings and just generally make things as difficult and uncomfortable for him as possible?

Care to share? I couldn't find owt. Why isn't the club linking to their twitter account then?

Just an image I saw of one on Twitter.

It is

「全民體育」=「Sports Direct」

Is that for real?

no, it's some chinese sports data app or summit

Ah I thought it’s Sports Directs Chinese name