Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

ah forgive me. forgot there werent any other jobs for people with no qualifications in newcastle

fair enough m8, propose that to NUFC Trust/Magpie Group as an idea...get everyone working for the club to quit cause new jobs are a piece of piss to get...could even get the footballers to do it eh

ah forgive me. forgot there werent any other jobs for people with no qualifications in newcastle

fair enough m8, propose that to NUFC Trust/Magpie Group as an idea...get everyone working for the club to quit cause new jobs are a piece of p*ss to get...could even get the footballers to do it eh

that would be a canny start to be fair. i did ask simon smith if he would walk out of principle shortly after benitex went and he didnt have an answer for me unfortunately. well he did really, but understandably didnt want to share it

haha, in response to my email telling ashley to stick his ST up his arse :lol:

The Email dated 15 July which you sent to the Newcastle United Football Club, contains words which are considered to be obscene and offensive / threatening. The sending of this Email may constitute a criminal offence under the Malicious Communications Act, which is punishable by up to 6 months imprisonment and/or a fine. A record of this communication will be kept and if you send another such Email, then the matter will be referred to the Police for investigation and prosecution.

Section 1 of the Act covers the sending to another of any letters, electronic communications, photographs and recordings that are indecent, grossly offensive or which convey a threat (which may be false), provided there is an intention on the part of the sender to cause distress or anxiety to the person who receives them.

The offence refers to the sending, delivering or transmitting, there is no requirement for the communication to reach (or be read by) the person who is intended to read it.

A person who is found guilty of an offence under section 1 of the Act can receive a maximum prison sentence of six months, a fine of £5000 or both.

Yours sincerely,

Newcastle United Football Club

Love it.  :lol:

The Email dated 15 July which you sent to the Newcastle United Football Club, contains words which are considered to be obscene and offensive / threatening. The sending of this Email may constitute a criminal offence under the Malicious Communications Act, which is punishable by up to 6 months imprisonment and/or a fine. A record of this communication will be kept and if you send another such Email, then the matter will be referred to the Police for investigation and prosecution.

Section 1 of the Act covers the sending to another of any letters, electronic communications, photographs and recordings that are indecent, grossly offensive or which convey a threat (which may be false), provided there is an intention on the part of the sender to cause distress or anxiety to the person who receives them.

The offence refers to the sending, delivering or transmitting, there is no requirement for the communication to reach (or be read by) the person who is intended to read it.

A person who is found guilty of an offence under section 1 of the Act can receive a maximum prison sentence of six months, a fine of £5000 or both.

Yours sincerely,

Brilliant that  :lol: So petty though, it's the turning off the screens on the concourse all over again.

i sent it to the box office tbf, no reason for the people there to be dealing with s**** language for doing their jobs tbh so i'm not gonna start throwing it about social media

they should perhaps consider not working for fat mike

Some people don't have a choice though.

Everyone has a choice it's not fucking slavery

Nobody's going to quit their job because of who the CEO is man, come on.

Plenty have quit for less

What while they have mortgages, rents, bills and families to provide for, unless you have a job to go to you can't just quit on a whim.

Yours sincerely,

:iamatwat:

They must be getting some serious pelters.

I sent them a merchandising idea to raise much needed funds for players, repairs and updates to training ground. 

My idea was essentially for the club to produce mugs and shirts stating Mike Ashley is a cunt

Not heard back yet like

Takeover back on then?

Chopra spelled it out succinctly what happens in event of genuine interest in buying the club... it is simply NOT for sale and Ashleys lawyer will be a c*** as soon as you show interest. I think we had that one worked out from this summer's events

Takeover back on then?

Chopra spelled it out succinctly what happens in event of genuine interest in buying the club... it is simply NOT for sale and Ashleys lawyer will be a c*** as soon as you show interest. I think we had that one worked out from this summer's events

It was in jest obvs.