Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

You really need to grow up.

That's your point of view and that's fair enough. Stop trying to police other people.

If you can no longer stomach anything to do with the club then don't go on any forums.

The Rafa situation was incredibly unfortunate and painful, and in reality he should never have come to the club, because both he and MA had polar opposite views and ambitions. The whole thing was a disaster. Would have loved him to stay but it's over.

I don't care for MA at all in the slightest and pray he leaves soon, however, in the meantime I can't help but hope we somehow manage to get someone that can give us something worth enjoying. Someone that will be able to get something out of the younger players the owner prefers, as some decent ones have been brought to the club prior to Rafa, but with incapable managers.

I'm hopeful, but not expectant. Please learn to deal with it.

what a knob :lol:

Very clever. Clap for yourself.

It's astonishing how incapable people are of dealing with a point of view that is not exactly in line with theirs.

Not surprising though. Typical of the nonsense we see all over the place nowadays. Tragic stuff.

That's your point of view and that's fair enough. Stop trying to police other people.

If you can no longer stomach anything to do with the club then don't go on any forums.

The Rafa situation was incredibly unfortunate and painful, and in reality he should never have come to the club, because both he and MA had polar opposite views and ambitions. The whole thing was a disaster. Would have loved him to stay but it's over.

I don't care for MA at all in the slightest and pray he leaves soon, however, in the meantime I can't help but hope we somehow manage to get someone that can give us something worth enjoying. Someone that will be able to get something out of the younger players the owner prefers, as some decent ones have been brought to the club prior to Rafa, but with incapable managers.

It's astonishing how incapable people are of dealing with a point of view that is not exactly in line with theirs.

Not surprising though. Typical of the nonsense we see all over the place nowadays. Tragic stuff.

KaKa, Your points about me are inaccurate.

I am just "shocked" that any Newcastle United supporter can show so much 'interest' in this exercise. That is all, it really is strange, whether you agree with me or not . . it is!

Wouldn't want Martinez at all.

With the alternatives we know are floating around at the moment, i'd snap your hand off for Martinez right now.

Martinez or Allardyce, Pardew, Monk, Hughes, Sherwood etc.?

All shite. Couldn't give a fuck who gets it tbh.

Nobody will be a patch on Rafa.

KaKa, Your points about me are inaccurate.

I am just "shocked" that any Newcastle United supporter can show so much 'interest' in this exercise. That is all, it really is strange, whether you agree with me or not . . it is!

Okay, that's fine. Fair enough.

Football Manager says we'll get Eddie Howe, who will fail massively, to be replaced by De Boer who will get us promoted back to the Premier League and then leave us for Crystal Palace. We get Moore for a while, but he doesn't do too well before some Mexican manager comes in to try and get Newcastle promoted back to the Premier League again. 3 changes of ownerships during this time, but we did sign some amazing Brazilian that was then sold for £80m to Arsenal. 2024 looks like an exciting year for Arsenal.

Even Football Manager knows he would :aww:

I think some of the lads who are still discussing next manager like it matters are from abroad (i may be wrong), i'm absolutely not saying they are lesser fans but maybe the situation doesn't seem as bad from afar, dunno.

Bloody forrins.

I think some of the lads who are still discussing next manager like it matters are from abroad (i may be wrong), i'm absolutely not saying they are lesser fans but maybe the situation doesn't seem as bad from afar, dunno.

Bloody forrins.

I’m in Scotland and the situation feels fuckin desperate

We need to get relegated, get 'stuck' in the Championship for a number of seasons with our costs still tightly maintained by Ashley (or suffer 'minor' losses) with his hope that we'd go back up soon enough, but then this, hopefully, takes way too long and so we're no longer a cash cow.

Hopefully then that fat fucker will fuck off somewhere else.

:thup:

He's got it in his head (as do a number of our fans) that the Championship is a doddle and coming back up is as natural as the sunrise. But both times we did that was a coming together of lucky circumstances. That won't happen this time. We're a shambles and does anyone think Mike Ashley is going to appoint a man who can rectify that?

(Without even going into "What is the point" argument)

Guest chopey

#Job Description#

1 year contract worth £6 million, £50 million to spend that also includes wages/agent fees, all players bought must be under 26 and no say on outgoings if the value is met.

#Job Description#

1 year contract worth £6 million, £50 million to spend that also includes wages/agent fees, all players bought must be under 26 and no say on outgoings if the value is met.

Link?

:lol:

Guest chopey

Eh?

Was a subtle joke lol, coz it sounds about right.

Arhhh, were you going to apply ?

No way the new manager will be getting £6m a year salary. That was Ashley pushing the boat out for a good manager. Ashley's switching from the "Good manager with low transfer budget" back to his "Cheap manager with average (TBC) budget" model.

That was why I believed the no-mark Hudson story - seemed right up Ashley's street

Titan Sports Plus

According to local media, Quique Sánchez Flores is on the verge of being dismissed by Shanghai Shenhua. If it happens, his successor will be Choi Kang-hee, who just parted away with Dalian Yifang. Zhou Jun, the ex-Dalian sporting director, has moved to Shenhua to take charge

Hmm.