Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Do we have any first team staff left at the club ?

Simon Smith (Goalkeeping Coach)

Cristian Fernandez Martinez (Rehab/Fitness Coach)

Simon Tweddle (Fitness Coach)

Guest covmag

Do we have any first team staff left at the club ?

Simon Smith (Goalkeeping Coach)

Cristian Fernandez Martinez (Rehab/Fitness Coach)

Simon Tweddle (Fitness Coach)

Compare that to Man City  :lol:

Is it that quiet? I have seen 7 or 8 different managers being linked with the job already.

Its probably because more people are more interested in the slim hopes of a takeover than the possibility Dyche could get £100 million to spend on the squad if he becomes the new manager.

Is it that quiet? I have seen 7 or 8 different managers being linked with the job already.

Its probably because more people are more interested in the slim hopes of a takeover than the possibility Dyche could get £100 million to spend on the squad if he becomes the new manager.

It feels quiet to me.  Usually we’d have had at least a couple days where odds reduced massively, or betting was suspended, a couple candidates ruling themselves out etc. 

Maybe we just don’t give a collective fuck anymore so it seems quiet.

There is nothing in incoming players either but that’s as we don’t have a manager I guess. 

Guest Gonzo

The penny dropped for Ashley when he paid higher wages for a top manager but a fraction of the transfer outlay to keep us up.

So if we get a dud on a short term deal I think it could be an indication that he will sell. If he was staying he’d try and get someone decent and then give them pittance to work with.

Guest covmag

Convinced this cunt wants his money back somehow and is starting to asset strip the place , we will get a  shitty manager and play a team doomed .

Hes that much of a cunt.

These have no idea , plan, vision.

But it gets you out of the house.

Guest chopey

My first choice was always Pardew but I want Nolan now, lets see what he has to say about "Mikes" investment in the club after he's spent all morning blowing up the Pepper Pig paddling pool.

The penny dropped for Ashley when he paid higher wages for a top manager but a fraction of the transfer outlay to keep us up.

So if we get a dud on a short term deal I think it could be an indication that he will sell. If he was staying he’d try and get someone decent and then give them pittance to work with.

Not sure he’d know anyone decent if they bit him on the arse.

Rafa approached them, not the other way round. Bloke doesn’t have a clue about football, has to rely on Dennis Wise for advice.

Nolan would be a wise appointment as a patsy given his status.

Would split the fans further (ye cannit torn on Nurlan man, he scored against the Mackems), would be cheap, former players/English managers always get longer before remaining fans turn, he would be forever grateful and happy to patsy.

Guest reefatoon

Nolan would work, especially after all that drivel he just spouted. Would keep things all nice and shit with relegation guaranteed.

Guest chopey

Looks more than likely first signing .................................................................Andy Carrol

Nolan would work, especially after all that drivel he just spouted. Would keep things all nice and shit with relegation guaranteed.

Yup, got my ass to the bookies, picked up some popcorn on the way home :thup:

Guest chopey

Because he's just been saying how great uncle mike is. Again. The wanker

Ha ha, good summary.