Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

So very bizarre Looking at Sheffield Wednesday’s Twitter. They are playing tonight not a single mention of Steve Bruce resigning or who’s taking charge of their game

Now I'm really confused.  Genesio was the preferred choice of Kenyon who was fronting the UAE group last year but he isn't involved with the BZG?  That would mean the UAE was still involved in an attempt recently otherwise why bring up Genesio's name now?

Maybe there were no Mexicans involved and the only groups really in the mix were the UAE and the BZG?  If Barry Moat was to get involved again would he call his consortium BMC?  Perhaps if I was to make another bid I could call my consortium COO. 

Now I'm really confused.  Genesio was the preferred choice of Kenyon who was fronting the UAE group last year but he isn't involved with the BZG?  That would mean the UAE was still involved in an attempt recently otherwise why bring up Genesio's name now?

Maybe there were no Mexicans involved and the only groups really in the mix were the UAE and the BZG?  If Barry Moat was to get involved again would he call his consortium BMC?  Perhaps if I was to make another bid I could call my consortium COO.

The BZG are from the UAE so are they not accidentally combining the BZG and Kenyon bids?

The BZG are from the UAE so are they not accidentally combining the BZG and Kenyon bids?

I wouldn't bother trying to make any sense of the L'equipe ramblings like :lol:

People are so remarkably stupid. The quicker we as species go extinct, the better.

Alreet, middle school me. :lol:

:lol: Jesus, weren't you the little sociopath? Didn't even let the world take giant shits on you before coming to this conclusion.

:lol: By 12 I was in full on "hate the world, everything is dumb, burn it all" mode. Proper edgelord before it was uncool. Haven't improved much since if I'm honest.

How shit is football in this country, given that a club ran as shoddilly as ours is able to sustain Premier League football :lol:

image.jpg?crop=60:45,smart&width=640

Literally the only reason we’re still in the PL. Had anyone else replaced McClaren, we’d still be in the Champo, or lower.