Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

i don't think i want anything more right now that for them to appoint this bloke i've never heard of and sheff wed to sack bruce if he hasn't already resigned

pls

It would still be scant consolation for all that's gone on this summer but I'll laugh my fucking cock off if this happened :lol:

The Chronicle literally "play things down" for a living. :lol:

It's funny as fuck how the club give them absolutely fuck all in the way of exclusives or 'good news' stories but tell them when to play things down and they run along and do it like good little boys. Completely fucking spineless and compliant to Mike Ashley. His hard line approach after he took over has massively clipped their wings.

I'd love to see them have the balls to come out with 'If you tolerate him, your children will ne next' or 'If you go now, you're part of the problem' and wage an all out war against him. Fat chance though.

They'll all be secretly delighted cabbage heed has got the job as it means they'll get the odd scoop and off the record chat whereas Rafa pretty much only ever released his messages through the nationals, the Times, in particular.

Whenever change of ownership occurs, under whatever circumstances etc, the pricks at NCJ have absolutely zero right to claim any credit and nor do they deserve the right to the good vibes (and potential paper sales) that will bring.

Lee Ryder and Co. should be getting even more stick than they do imho. Fucking spineless whelks, the lot of them.

Bruce has drifted in the betting quite a bit since yesterday FWIW

Wishful thinking I know.........but from a Bookies perspective, if you have been tipped off that the Sheff Weds owner will be playing hard ball, there is a small possibility that Fatty and Baldy will move on through desperation to have someone occupy the hotseat soon as potential signings etc would demand to know who they'll actually be playing for next season at Sports Direct FC.

That being the case, you probably price that very small risk/possibility into the odds.

Would be completely hilarious if it fell through though.

Bruce has drifted in the betting quite a bit since yesterday FWIW

Wishful thinking I know.........but from a Bookies perspective, if you have been tipped off that the Sheff Weds owner will be playing hard ball, there is a small possibility that Fatty and Baldy will move on through desperation to have someone occupy the hotseat soon as potential signings etc would demand to know who they'll actually be playing for next season at Sports Direct FC.

That being the case, you probably price that very small risk/possibility into the odds.

Would be completely hilarious if it fell through though.

He's still a massive favorite but was around 1/20 yesterday and more like 1/4 now. So gone from a 95% certainty to more like 80% certainty.

Guest covmag

Bruce was 1/25 yesterday.

He’s now 1/3 with paddy power, that’s a massive drift.i was thinking this morning why hasn’t Bruce been announced? I smell a rat, a problem, funny as fuck SD UNITED .

* just checked now 2/9 best price with betfair

:lol: