Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

I'm fucking furious. Steve Bruce. It's so obviously a shit choice. How the fuck do you get behind this club when it's that levels of incompetence put to us?

Well, you don't.

:lol: Aye. Not difficult. "Why should I keep coming into your restaurant when every time I do, I watch the waiter pissing in my soup before he brings it over?"

Of course, that's the point! - yet there will be knackers still going!

We're the only club who get managers when they're on the way down the leagues. 4 times now we've plucked managers from obscurity or impending obscurity, and another couple of times we just made the assistant manager boss. Not even a pretence of wanting to compete.

Is he with the squad in Asia now?

He doesn't really need to be there tbh, his job is just to rubber stamp Carr's cut price signings. The coaching bit is just for appearance sake.

Guest NobbyOhNobby

Sky have just said he was 11th choice ???

Was just gonna post this!

:papiss:

We are such a fucking shitshow

All on the Bagpuss Bus. \o/

The British players will be buzzing tbh, the likes of Ritchie might well have been upgraded this season if Rafa was given the money.

You can bet your bottom dollar that we won't be seeing any full backs brought in either. Dummett and Yedlin FTW.

All on the Bagpuss Bus. \o/

The British players will be buzzing tbh, the likes of Ritchie might well have been upgraded this season if Rafa was given the money.

You can bet your bottom dollar that we won't be seeing any full backs brought in either. Dummett and Yedlin FTW.

I honestly don't believe a single one of our players (apart from Colback) will be happier working under Bruce than they were under World-class Rafa Benitez.

Utter wank. Raging.

Don't really understand how anyone can be raging any more. I gave up on this club when Rafa walked, it's all just amusing now.

A Liverpool friend was telling me months ago that Rafa was going to leave and at that time everyone was quite optimistic that he might stay on. Ashley has made all of us look like proper mugs.