Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

It's a fucking travesty, it really is.

the word unnecessary is what i keep coming back to, every single time he does this shit it's just always so unnecessary

Definitely. After all those years I still haven't made my mind up about whether it is due to some incredible level of incompetence or due to an unbelievable level of resentment about the Keegan fallout, but whatever it is, the end result as well as the consequence is exactly the same: Newcastle United fans should not support either such incompetence or such resentment. By doing so they are in fact endorsing it.

Guest neesy111

Fuck them.  That's me finished, see you in the chat section.

Baseball season hotting up, Nees. :thup:

Let's sort you out an NFL team as well.

Sounds good.

New York Jets.

Ne y es

Neesy.

New York Jets.

Ne y es

Neesy.

Neesy can:

Read

Breathe through his nostrils.

This makes him ineligible for Jets fandom.

It's a fucking travesty, it really is.

the word unnecessary is what i keep coming back to, every single time he does this shit it's just always so unnecessary

Definitely. After all those years I still haven't made my mind up about whether it is due to some incredible level of incompetence or due to an unbelievable level of resentment about the Keegan fallout, but whatever it is, the end result as well as the consequence is exactly the same: Newcastle United fans should not support either such incompetence or such resentment. By doing so they are in fact endorsing it.

I think its a bit of both, no matter how shit we do he doesn't lose money unless we are relegated.. I honestly think sometimes he just does things for a laugh.

Anyone going to a match now is complicit with Ashley. There’s no middle ground any more.

I’ve seen ridiculous stuff on twitter like ‘no one is stopping me going to SJP. Ashley won’t stop me #keepthefaith’.

It’s just braindead. In fact the whole club is braindead.

I know everyone is raging at the moment, BUT he's a Geordie through and through we need to give him a chance! If he is backed and gets some money to spend I'm sure he will be fine.

This was his fathers club and he will want to do well for his old man! Time to roll up our sleeves and get behind the team!!

Can't tell if this is a joke or not?!

Please tell me what relevance him being a Geordie has when it comes to his likely success as our manager? The most successful managers in the Premier League over the past 20 years have mostly been foreigners. Most of the top players in the Premier League are foreigners. We moved on from the small time 'he knows the area so he'll do well' way of thinking about a decade and a half ago.

Does he automatically become a better manager because he was born in the North East? Answer: No, he's still shit. He's just a shit Geordie

I know everyone is raging at the moment, BUT he's a Geordie through and through we need to give him a chance! If he is backed and gets some money to spend I'm sure he will be fine.

This was his fathers club and he will want to do well for his old man! Time to roll up our sleeves and get behind the team!!

Being born in the north-east doesn’t make you a Geordie......Corbridge for fucks sake. Are you a Geordie if you’re born in Northumberland.....does it fuck!!!

My bloody dog’s more of a Geordie than this charlatan.....hope he has a bloody excruciating life over the next 3 years.

For Christs sake of course it a bloody joke!!  :lol:

OK, my bad!  You know there are going to be thousands of fans who actually believe that shit though....

I know, worry is if he picks up a couple of results then you will have all of the sheep gloating how Rafa wasn't all of that and they were right all along..

Got to give credit to Ashley for putting money into the club to get the man to take us forward. Respect.

Please don't!!  You just know that's how the press will spin it.  Rafa left us and Ashley's dug into his own pocket and go get the man he wanted.  Not SB's fault, hometown club, last chance blah blah blah.  Now that he's got rid of the forrin bloke who plays politics and who got rid of super spy Carr we can reassemble the avengers to take on all comers. 

I was between laughing and crying earlier, now the rage is barely containable.  no cunt better speak to be in the wrong way today at work otherwise I'm going postal.

For Christs sake of course it a bloody joke!!  :lol:

OK, my bad!  You know there are going to be thousands of fans who actually believe that shit though....

I know, worry is if he picks up a couple of results then you will have all of the sheep gloating how Rafa wasn't all of that and they were right all along..

He might get a few lucky wins but the true measure of a manager is always revealed in the long-run.  He'll fail, it's just what he does at this level.

Got to give credit to Ashley for putting money into the club to get the man to take us forward. Respect.

This is it, I'm just glad he didn't sell us to one of the many buyers as they clearly all weren't the ones to take us forward, He's all heart is Michael.  Just wants what's best for us.