Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Guest reefatoon

This all can't get started soon enough for me. Going to be such a car crash all the way through. Can't wait to just sit back and laugh at it all. People actually paying to to go watch it man  :lol: 

Well it's been a funny few weeks seeing this circus play out.

Good luck to all the thick fuckers that'll continue to facilitate Ashley's stranglehold on the club by "getting behind the lads" and all the rest of that  :icon_salut:

"Head coach" says it all really. In the end we have gone from Kevin Keegan getting summoned for crunch talks for daring to suggest the head coach system and the limited funding would not result in competing with the top four or build a "team that will go all out to try to give Chelsea a walloping, that will try to stuff Tottenham and that will be brave and bold enough to attack Manchester United" to appointments of Joe Kinnear, Alan Shearer, Chris Hughton, Alan Pardew, John Carver and Steve McLaren. Then one day Rafael Benitez landed in their lap, a world class manager who was up for the challenge of helping Newcastle United reach its potential. Had Rafa not contacted Ashley himself he would never have even been considered, and if Rafa wasn't of the highest loyalty and professionalism he would have been long gone after being lied to and undermined for years. Rafa wasn't an Ashley appointment, he was his lottery ticket win, but after three years our luck has run out and we are back to the Mike Ashley way of running a football club (into the ground). Anyone still putting their hard earned cash in needs to get their head checked. Newcastle United as we know it died over 10 years ago and the bloke who killed it can still sit in the stands and go about his business with hardly a peep from his paying customers. It's a fucking travesty, it really is.

So we have probably just paid about £9-10M for this tw@t and probably all over the next 12 months when we have to pay him off for being completely incompetent.  What a short sighted club we are.

I was hanging on in there after Rafa left just in very unlikely event something positive happened over the summer but this really is the final nail for me. 

Just hope the impending implosion finally gets Ashley out of our club. If that happens I guess the many bad decisions and this one might just be worth it.

Fucking kicking myself for following this shite whilst Ashley is at the helm, total mug. Zero point in doing so and I won't be doing it anymore.

I know everyone is raging at the moment, BUT he's a Geordie through and through we need to give him a chance! If he is backed and gets some money to spend I'm sure he will be fine.

This was his fathers club and he will want to do well for his old man! Time to roll up our sleeves and get behind the team!!

This all can't get started soon enough for me. Going to be such a car crash all the way through. Can't wait to just sit back and laugh at it all. People actually paying to to go watch it man  :lol: 

Looking at the squad for China, it could be like witnessing a war crime. About as equipped for the Premier League as my 7 a-side team.

It's a fucking travesty, it really is.

the word unnecessary is what i keep coming back to, every single time he does this shit it's just always so unnecessary

Yep, we could easily be class and Ashley would be a hero. Genuinely mental what he's done.

I'm fucking furious. Steve Bruce. It's so obviously a shit choice. How the fuck do you get behind this club when it's that levels of incompetence put to us?

Well, you don't.

:lol: Aye. Not difficult. "Why should I keep coming into your restaurant when every time I do, I watch the waiter pissing in my soup before he brings it over?"

:clap:

I know everyone is raging at the moment, BUT he's a Geordie through and through we need to give him a chance! If he is backed and gets some money to spend I'm sure he will be fine.

This was his fathers club and he will want to do well for his old man! Time to roll up our sleeves and get behind the team!!

:spit:

Please tell me this is not serious!

Guest chopey

You do that bonny lad

Personally I hope he burns the place to the fucking ground.

Is this a joke? Christ on a bike... If he was that much of a fan, if he cared for the club he wouldn't work for Ashley.  :fool:

Guest firetotheworks

Honestly just find the whole thing hilarious rather than depressing tbh. I've walked away anyway, so the club can crash and burn in the most calamitous, comedic way possible as far as I'm concerned. The more misery inflicted on all those that enacted and enabled it the better.

I'm fucking furious. Steve Bruce. It's so obviously a shit choice. How the fuck do you get behind this club when it's that levels of incompetence put to us?

Well, you don't.

:lol: Aye. Not difficult. "Why should I keep coming into your restaurant when every time I do, I watch the waiter pissing in my soup before he brings it over?"

Can I get the name of that restaurant please?

I can see it, flukey new manger bounce win today.

Give him a chance from the happy clappers.

:lol:

He's not even there.  Probably won't stop some of the morons claiming it for him.