Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

"Yet every time with Rafa it was impossible – there was always another thing, and the next thing, and the next thing. He asked for a 50 per cent pay increase and I think he did that because he knew it couldn’t work. And if we had agreed to that, I think it would have been something else." That Daily Mail interview in the summer of 2019 when Rafa left, reminder. No wonder he's happy to have someone who's just grateful to be here / also Rafa had every right to leave after his ambitions obviously weren't being met since his contract was expiring and I don't blame him at all for it

just find it odd that he's trying to sell this club, spending millions on a legal challenge, and all the while employing a moron to manage the team and risk a sale for say 300m +/- or 0m.

He’s got nowhere left to turn. 10 managers fucked him off before this fat, desperate buffoon got the call.  I honestly think post Rafa no decent manager would risk their reputation coming here.

Ha ha ha the last line! Ferk off Bruce Jnr! So much shit in that!

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/steve-bruce-son-newcastle-united-19675601.amp?__twitter_impression=true

"There is no getting away from the fact they have had some poor performances recently, but it's also been a really difficult set of fixtures against Leicester, Manchester City, Liverpool and Arsenal twice, so all you can do is roll your sleeves up and dig in.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/steve-bruce-son-newcastle-united-19675601.amp?__twitter_impression=true

Those difficult fixtures included the easiest possible fixture any team could ask for in the league this season and the performance was horrendous. And Sheffield United is pretty much the game being he's being most judged on - which is so favourable to Bruce that the next best thing would be to always praise him regardless.

We've played everybody this season. Throw in lower league Blackburn, Newport and Brentford and we've been horrible to watch in all of them, second best in nearly all of them and massively second best on more regular basis than any team should accept.

We've gone backwards in every measure and are now noted for as being the most horrific team to watch.

Its not those selective games he's being judged on but I take it that's the new mantra now that the 'better than Rafa' one has vanished without mention.

Ha ha ha the last line! Ferk off Bruce Jnr! So much shit in that!

"There is no getting away from the fact they have had some poor performances recently, but it's also been a really difficult set of fixtures against Leicester, Manchester City, Liverpool and Arsenal twice, so all you can do is roll your sleeves up and dig in.

Cufflinks firmly banned at all Bruce family events.

Why is it always worded that Ashley would have to fork out if he were to sack Bruce.

I swear I never hear it insinuated any other clubs owners fork out there own personal wealth to sack someone. Same with when we buy players etc. It's always Ashley dug into his pockets and we should be grateful etc.

Correct me if I'm wrong but all of these things almost always show up in the club accounts. The only time it's come from Ashley is when he loaned us money for relegation? (forgetting it was his own mismanagement that caused it both times) Even then it's always owed back to him and not a free gift.