Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Neymar lolz ur so funny Steve.

I can’t believe any footballer would look at how shit we have been under Bruce and think we’d be a good option. Everyone, excluding Wilson has regressed under him.

He's sucked any enjoyment out of the weekends game out with that. He's such a fucking cunt. The fact he's allowed to parrot the Villa game as some sign of change when they battered us for the whole 90. Urgh. He's making me wish we'd just lost again.

from today's chronicle when asked about the 4312 against everton

When asked about formations, Bruce, speaking over a Zoom conference with poor sound, said: "You are talking about us tactically?

"I will let you guess. I will keep you (the media) confused with it."

which probably translates as though "graham hasnt explained it to me yet, so i'll get back to you once i've asked him."

he really doesnt help himself does he?

Maybe the fans reading the media reports would like the insight you stupid fucking cretin

He's gone full siege mentality, like. This is accelerated Pardew - I hated that t***, but at least he had thick skin.

He didn't have very thick skin when he wept on the touch line at an away game.

Took us longer to break him though ;)

Neymar lolz ur so funny Steve.

I can’t believe any footballer would look at how s*** we have been under Bruce and think we’d be a good option. Everyone, excluding Wilson has regressed under him.

Id argue everyone except Karlo - who, of course, isnt coached by bruce.

Hopefully jones tactical plans, his guidance and a bit of confidence will mean we get to see the players enjoying their football more. i get the impression theyre all been pretty miserable this last few months.

Pardew at least sometimes mixed up his shite. I remember him once saying "We're just better than these now" before a game once. Such a shit thing to say before you play someone, but still preferable to Bruce making out we're just a bunch of invalids lucky to be able to go out on the pitch  :lol:

Rattled to fuck. Lover Boy Luke will be telling the former Womanchester United captain that ‘NUFC Twitter’ have been calling Jones our new manager and giving him all the credit.

Next time we get beat it’s a guaranteed ‘well it’s always my fault when we lose, isn’t it’ from Bruce.

Pardew at least sometimes mixed up his s****. I remember him once saying "We're just better than these now" before a game once. Such a s*** thing to say before you play someone, but still preferable to Bruce making out we're just a bunch of invalids lucky to be able to go out on the pitch  :lol:

Yeah, away to Everton last game of the season. "We're in a different league to Everton now"

Got humped 3-1.