Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Guest chopey

Its just so hard supporting any other manager when we had the best in Rafa, every single person that has been linked is a massive step down, we outplayed Man fuckin City at St James last year man, we'll be lucky if they only take 6 points off us this season

Its just so hard supporting any other manager when we had the best in Rafa, every single person that has been linked is a massive step down, we outplayed Man fuckin City at St James last year man, we'll be lucky if they only take 6 points off us this season

Complete joke isn't it, the best man in the world for the job has just been thrown away by the cunt in charge. I can't support anyone else (even before you consider the fact that they'll only be here because they're willing to accept less for the football club than Rafa was).

Barton would be perfect though.  Like to see him looming over MA while the fat bastard is curled up, quivering in a corner.

I'd happily chip in for a box of cigars whenever Ashley and Barton have a face to face meeting about the transfer budget

Barton would be perfect though.  Like to see him looming over MA while the fat b****** is curled up, quivering in a corner.

I'd happily chip in for a box of cigars whenever Ashley and Barton have a face to face meeting about the transfer budget

:lol: