Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

It does not matter who the next manager is, we know what the lofty ambition of our wonderful owner is and always will be. It's pointless whether it's Guardiola or Alan fucking Pardew.

I could not give one single fuck.

yes, we are aware that there are people here who don't care about who could be the new manager and don't give a fuck. which has been posted by some in this thread multiple times. thank you oh so very much.

Anyone remotely giving a fuck about a new manager needs only to look at what we had...

NINTCHDBPICT000487500733-3.jpg

Just what I was gonna say.... I still feel sick .... I had to delete  la bamba  from my spotify... it came on yesterday  and It broke me....im not taking the hand or anything  but i honestly don't give a fuck who the new manager

is until  Ashley is gone... no one will ever be as good as rafa.... however I'm really tempted to stick a fiver on gattuso at 18/1, a month or 2 ago he was being touted by the tabloids  as there main target???

Viera doesn't look anything special so far but would be a commanding presence.

Arteta reportedly already has concerns as he should.

Not convinced by van bronckhorst, gattuso or genesio. They have managed big club's but only the first gas been particularly successful and only at one club.

I don't see it being anyone in a job. We won't pay compensation and they won't give up a good gig for a potential short term contract.

Reckon Gary Monk is a strong contender. Moyes or allardyce (the latter will probably work under the ridiculous conditions if the money is right) too.

It'll be Ranieri. Even though everyone with half a brain knows that Nigel Pearson built that squad and got them playing that way, it allows the mantra of "but he won the PL with Leicester, look at Newcastle's ambition (even though no other club wants Ranieri), what more do those unrealistic Geordies want?" to be trotted out ad-infinitum by every TV spiv on Ashley's payroll.

It'll be nauseating.

It'll be Ranieri. Even though everyone with half a brain knows that Nigel Pearson built that squad and got them playing that way, it allows the mantra of "but he won the PL with Leicester, look at Newcastle's ambition (even though no other club wants Ranieri), what more do those unrealistic Geordies want?" to be trotted out ad-infinitum by every TV spiv on Ashley's payroll.

It'll be nauseating.

Don't rate Ranieri particularly but the bolded is absolutely not true.

Yeah that's absolute nonsense

Monk, Moyes or Allardyce :lol: Jesus Christ.

The reality is it will probably be worse than even that. We will get turned down by venables, zola, stuart pearce, vialli,  and Gerry Francis along the way to our destination john Gregory.