Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Whoever takes the managers job should be booed and hassled every single minute of every single game (by those who continue to give Ashley money) and make life intolerable so he has to leave. Make it so the job is impossible

As if fucking Gerrard would be interested after the way we treated rafa. In fact replace Gerrard with anyone competent.

Given we are now apparently looking for an interim manager the pool has already diminished to exactly where we always thought it would be.

The upside is the only sort or person likely to take the job is someone that will be easy to despise. Makes things simple.

Guest covmag

Apparently Joey Barton wouldn't refuse the role, and Sean Dyche also.....

Wow this club is actually built and modeled on Sean Dyche.

Ashley's ideal candidate.

Funny I was told today he is our number one target Dyche  :lol:

Presume if these are on the shortlist then they'll be player/managers so we don't have to spend on another midfielder

What a midfield three that would have been.

Add Gattuso too and we've got ourselves a decent set  of centre mids

Blanc at CB and van Bronkhorst at left back

Apparently Joey Barton wouldn't refuse the role, and Sean Dyche also.....

Wow this club is actually built and modeled on Sean Dyche.

Ashley's ideal candidate.

It will be quite funny when the club reverts back to signing 21 to 24-year old talents from Ligue 1 with the intention of reselling and Dyche refuses to play a single one of them.

I have to say, anyone actually interested is doing it because it's a mild step up for them, they need to get back on the managerial ladder, or simply for cash and a well paid job at the end of the day.

Who ever it is will be one of the above, so it's no wonder you hear the names Gerrard,Vieira etc, then the dinosaurs Hughes, Bruce, Pulis etc, then the cash collectors Pardew, Ranieri etc.

Basically we'll end up with a pile of shit.

I wouldn't begrudge a young up and comer to actually keep this side in the league as a major achievement, but sadly with achievement comes ambition,  and then we're looking at the same old scenario all over again.

Under new owners, Arteta would be the one I’d be intrigued by. Seems highly rated as a coach and must have learned a shitload from Wenger, Guardiola & Moyesy.

It's funny how I forgot those points. Because in fairness to Moyes his Everton side was solid. And Pep and Wenger speak for themselves.