Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Wonder why, apart from them being incompetent c***s, that club are taking their sweet time with this search? It's not even the part to make an appointment of a new manager. They are even delaying the part of starting to search and contact the candidates.

With hindsight it seems to me that fat ash always intended to bin Rafa.

Signing Redfearn as  u23 manager was simply a smokescreen as it was always intended that he would be the (caretaker) first team manager/ coach once Rafa was gone.

Exactly what I've been thinking for a few days!

Guest reefatoon

Redfearn is going to be in charge man, fucking hilarious. Roll on the batterings, I can't wait.

Shades of hughton all over it

It really has. Rafa, completely ignored just like shearer was. Then the job passed down to a caretaker coach (though this time there are no coaches left, so they have had to dig right down to some serial loser stinking up the kids future).  Going to be an absolute disaster and I can't wait to sit back and watch it.

All I seem to remember from Neil Redfearn was he was constantly relegated every year. He would sign for another team and then that team would be relegated.  Sounds like we will be in good hands and I am sure his record will stay intact.

Was this lackey cunt on the staff already? Or have they brought him in to specifically start pre-season?

Brought in to manage the reserves he's probably on about 200 grand a year ideal fit for big Mike

And managed at Leeds under an owner who used to sign players the manager didn’t want. Perfect.

Was this lackey cunt on the staff already? Or have they brought him in to specifically start pre-season?

Brought in to manage the reserves he's probably on about 200 grand a year ideal fit for big Mike

Nowhere near that salary :lol:. Our MD was on £115k until last year FFS :lol: :lol: :lol:.

I’ve just put £10 on Redfearn being next manager at 20/1. He only has to be in for 10 games to qualify. We know how this plays out after Kinnear & Hughton.

Did the same the other day. Tenner on him and a tenner on Arteta.

I really couldn't give a fuck if it's either of them tbh.