Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

I wouldn’t be surprised if they bring in Hughton to get some of our fans back onside :icon_puke_r:

Hughton is an intelligent man. He won't come back.

This will never happen.

Ashley didn’t like Hughton because he was too close to the players committee and I can’t see a principled man like Hughton working for Ashley and especially after being sacked by him once already.

Not a chance of this in my opinion.

Be Amazed if our next manager isn't Redfearn he will be appointed full time sometime around mid August

Well that's Redfearn definitely out the picture judging by your previous track record

Be Amazed if our next manager isn't Redfearn he will be appointed full time sometime around mid August

Well that's Redfearn definitely out the picture judging by your previous track record

Got to get one right at some stage. It just smacks of the whole hughton saga all over again. I'd also question any decent respectable ambitious manager wanting to come work for us with the conditions in place. Thsts why it will be some out of his depth no hoper

Got to get one right at some stage. It just smacks of the whole hughton saga all over again. I'd also question any decent respectable ambitious manager wanting to come work for us with the conditions in place. Thsts why it will be some out of his depth no hoper

No manager with brain would come here unless their career was already dead. Who in their right mind would think they could keep the club up knowing that Rafa could only just scrape it for 2 seasons.

If theres no takeover,as much as id prefer rafa being here i think this is the beginning of the end here for ashly,theres no way he can come back from this ,the storm wont blow over this time,some none league clubs are ran with more efficiency and planning than ours.So the only positive thing not securing rafa will see the tide turning massivly against the MA regime

Guest chopey

Does anyone think the rumours about Anthony Hudson having talks with Charnley could be true ? surely not.

Does anyone think the rumours about Anthony Hudson having talks with Charnley could be true ? surely not.

Could be, they will go for someone who is inexperienced who they can boss about or a dead beat clogger who will be thankful of the chance to manage again. Neither the inexperienced coach or clogger will challenge Ashley to do better by the club.  Club continues to drift under Ashley's tedious penny pinching ownership.

It'll be someone from the grateful dead like Pardew, McLaren, Kinnear etc all were.

Some no mark or has been.

I think it'll be continental, but cheap and a bit of a gamble. Quique Sanchez Flores linked yesterday without paying compo. It'll be something like that as he did what he was told at Watford and did pretty well.

It'll be someone from the grateful dead like Pardew, McLaren, Kinnear etc all were.

Some no mark or has been.

I think it'll be continental, but cheap and a bit of a gamble. Quique Sanchez Flores linked yesterday without paying compo. It'll be something like that as he did what he was told at Watford and did pretty well.

The only Quique I want is Quique Setien :rose:

PA understands the club’s hierarchy discussed the way forward over the weekend and in an ideal world, would like to have a new manager on board before the players set off for the Premier League Asia Trophy, which gets under way in Nanjing on July 17 and continues in Shanghai three days later.

No rush guys.

Guest chopey

PA understands the club’s hierarchy discussed the way forward over the weekend and in an ideal world, would like to have a new manager on board before the players set off for the Premier League Asia Trophy, which gets under way in Nanjing on July 17 and continues in Shanghai three days later.

No rush guys.

A couple of years ago that post would make me so angry today it just makes me smile.

"Smile today so you can cry tomorrow "