Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Guest chopey

Should take till about 2 days before the season starts before we can't get the deal over the line.

Don’t like him, over rated.

Has had talent galore to play with at Belgium and still failed, anyone else would have won the World Cup with their squad.

Anyone who comes in under Ashley will have zero ambition, and will be a yes man and will never gain my support.

Has had talent galore to play with at Belgium and still failed, anyone else would have won the World Cup with their squad.

Anyone who comes in under Ashley will have zero ambition, and will be a yes man and will never gain my support.

What about when they lose 1-0 to Mbappe, Pogba, Varane, Kante & Griezmann? Both class squads, someone had to lose.

What about when they lose 1-0 to Mbappe, Pogba, Varane, Kante & Griezmann? Both class squads, someone had to lose.

I honestly think Belgium had a better squad.

I’d put him in the same bracket as Rodgers. There’s better out there but I think he’d do well under new owners.

He’s not coming here under new owners

If we think Benítez did wonders keeping us up comfortably for two seasons, what Martinez did with Wigan before they finally dropped was fantastic...plus obviously a cup win too.

He’s done fuck all since. He’s shite

If we think Benítez did wonders keeping us up comfortably for two seasons, what Martinez did with Wigan before they finally dropped was fantastic...plus obviously a cup win too.

He took Everton to the brink of the Champions League. He also likes playing from the back. Schar & Lejeune would enjoy playing under him you’d think.

Guest neesy111

Martinez is never going to leave Belgium for us man.  Especially when he's been talked about for much bigger clubs recently as well.

He took Everton to the brink of the Champions League. He also likes playing from the back. Schar & Lejeune would enjoy playing under him you’d think.

he can't coach a defence to save his life we'll be conceding goals for fun