Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

It’ll be Bruce

not if wednesday are pushing for £5m or more compo it fucking won't :lol:

They’ll come to an agreement. It’s Bruce they want

Transfer negotiations over the last 12 years say otherwise. They never pay more than they want to.

Exactly. Think they offered £1 million and that's what it will be.

This is for a manager man. Not even a player :lol:

Heard he's having 2nd thoughts down to the reception he'll get off the fans and the 2 clubs can't agree a compo package.

Fingers crossed, be great if it falls through

Possibly something in this one.  :lol: Will find out more.

Wouldn’t be surprised if a few people had got in his ear and told him some home truths about us.

The fact that he’s taking training etc would suggest he’s had second thoughts

Apparently loads of flurry around the approach then its all gone quiet.  :undecided:

Think they were relying on him either resigning or causing a stink and refusing to turn up for them.

Seems he's not up for doing that at all.

Oh dear :lol:

I feel like this is the most likely explanation of all "we really want you here but we're not going to pay for the privilege. Buy out your own contract or be so toxic they're forced to let you go" :lol:

Guest chopey

I honestly wish I was as stingy as Ashley, probably why he's rich tbf.

Judging by the amount of money he used to throw around at Aspers I wouldn't say hes stingy

We are his gravy train, if he needs a few quid just did his bread in.

Guest chopey

I remember when we sold Andy Cole the chronicle did a massive spread on how much money we were making through interest by having that money in the bank, how times have changed 

I remember when we sold Andy Cole the chronicle did a massive spread on how much money we were making through interest by having that money in the bank, how times have changed

I don’t mind Mark Douglas I think he is decent and the other 2 Chris Waugh and Andrew Musgrove are ok and they do get dogs abuse on twitter which a lot of the times isn’t justified. It’s Lee Ryder that pisses me off. He is shit and cheating a living. He is aggressive on twitter to anyone that questions him. I honestly don’t know how he has a job. I also think the Chronicle are too scared to push it and it’s not Douglas etc fault they will get that from the top. People don’t get their transfer news from papers anymore it’s all online and they are now just running click bait articles. I’m not surprised Chris Waugh has left. Also I wasn’t a big fan of Edwards but didn’t mind him but now I think he is a bitter cunt who can’t wait to just piss on people’s chips. He will love a Bruce ran Newcastle team so he can watch the fans suffer more.

I don’t mind Mark Douglas I think he is decent and the other 2 Chris Waugh and Andrew Musgrove are ok and they do get dogs abuse on twitter which a lot of the times isn’t justified. It’s Lee Ryder that pisses me off. He is shit and cheating a living. He is aggressive on twitter to anyone that questions him. I honestly don’t know how he has a job. I also think the Chronicle are too scared to push it and it’s not Douglas etc fault they will get that from the top. People don’t get their transfer news from papers anymore it’s all online and they are now just running click bait articles. I’m not surprised Chris Waugh has left. Also I wasn’t a big fan of Edwards but didn’t mind him but now I think he is a bitter cunt who can’t wait to just piss on people’s chips. He will love a Bruce ran Newcastle team so he can watch the fans suffer more.

Ryder seems to revel in miserable news. I know there's a lot of it but he loves it.

Ryder seems to revel in miserable news. I know there's a lot of it but he loves it.

He does he just reminds me of a kid that just loves stopping everyone’s fun as he doesn’t have any. Maybe he just needs a cuddle.  :rose: