Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

This fucking joke of a club can't do even the simplest things right. It's completely comical in every way. A joke. A bad joke.

Really hope Bwucie turns us down 'right club but the wrong moment, my loyalties are to Wednesday FC' sort of thing.

Then it'll be Moysie. That miserable dour Scotsman who will walk when he realises what a cunt Ashley is.

Then it'll be some god forsaken non English Speaking Mexican or something.

How much longer does this have to last? Prolonged death by tedium and Ashleys cuntism.

Lee Clark? Who seriously gives a flying fuck?

Guest covmag

This fucking joke of a club can't do even the simplest things right. It's completely comical in every way. A joke. A bad joke.

Really hope Bwucie turns us down 'right club but the wrong moment, my loyalties are to Wednesday FC' sort of thing.

Then it'll be Moysie. That miserable dour Scotsman who will walk when he realises what a cunt Ashley is.

Then it'll be some god forsaken non English Speaking Mexican or something.

How much longer does this have to last? Prolonged death by tedium and Ashleys cuntism.

Lee Clark? Who seriously gives a flying fuck?

Let it run, the more we become a laughing stock the better. O0

Guest firetotheworks

From a getting rid of Ashley perspective, this is all gold tbh. Down at the end of the season, no promotion, lower attendances because our fans are full of shit, no profit, then losses, then Ashley sells. That's the way I've imagined it happening in my head since about 2013 anyway. :lol:

I don't think it will be Bruce. Odds getting 'slashed' doesn't necessarily signify anything of substance. If interest was there, I feel Ashley would expect Bruce to resign in order to take the job rather than pay Sheff Wed their compensation. Bruce seems to have a good relationship with the club and their fans so I hope for their sake and ours that this rumour doesn't amount to anything, and I don't suspect it will.

Will be surprised if Pards name doesn't crop up shortly... either as a candidate, or (out of the blue) of actually being appointed.

After all, even with everything going on, Ashley didn't sack him... he was actually 'poached' by Palace, wasn't he? And we actually got Compo for him?

That's the ultimate for Ashley... get paid for someone, then get them back a few years later for nish.

Will be surprised if Pards name doesn't crop up shortly... either as a candidate, or (out of the blue) of actually being appointed.

After all, even with everything going on, Ashley didn't sack him... he was actually 'poached' by Palace, wasn't he? And we actually got Compo for him?

That's the ultimate for Ashley... get paid for someone, then get them back a few years later for nish.

would make more sense than bruce :lol:

Nah. But could you imagine how toxic it would be if the king returned.

Tears and resignation after the first game.

Plenty of crap to get through before pards. We had Joe Fucking Kinnear. Bruce is only half way there.

It’ll be Bruce

not if wednesday are pushing for £5m or more compo it fucking won't :lol:

They’ll come to an agreement. It’s Bruce they want

I think considering the circus, they will push as hard as possible to complete Bruce move.

Otherwise they'll be left seriously red faced failing to buy an absolute shitcunt of a manager.

Guest covmag

It’ll be Bruce

He was 5th /6th choice , they didn't want him, they are now flapping around as they are panicking like fuck.Its hilarious 😂😂  I agree it will eventually be him  O0

It’ll be Bruce

Transfer negotiations over the last 12 years say otherwise. They never pay more than they want to.