Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Hate the ‘Bruce is a canny bloke’ talk.

He’s a multimillionaire, yet boasted to his brother that he got a £5m payout from being sacked by Sunderland, and let’s his brother drive bin wagons for North Tyneside council for a living.

In all fairness it's not his responsibility to subsidise his brother's income just because he has more than him

Great to see Republicans and Tories united in their hatred of Steve’s less well off public sector brother who steals money off real people.

You are way off on both counts I'm neither

Hate the ‘Bruce is a canny bloke’ talk.

He’s a multimillionaire, yet boasted to his brother that he got a £5m payout from being sacked by Sunderland, and let’s his brother drive bin wagons for North Tyneside council for a living.

In all fairness it's not his responsibility to subsidise his brother's income just because he has more than him

Great to see Republicans and Tories united in their hatred of Steve’s less well off public sector brother who steals money off real people.

You are way off on both counts I'm neither

Don't take it to heart.

Guest Gonzo

Wouldn’t it be great if every manager they approached rejected them in some sort of solidarity against the way they want things to run.

So maybe.. just maybe at some point they will wonder.. maybe it’s us?

Tell you who would likely rival Pardew in terms of awfulness, would be Tim Sherwood.

I would be physically sick man.

there would still be the "give him a chance, its not his fault" brigade.

nope - has to be pardew, wise, or kinnear.

in an ideal world getting all 3 would be fucking perfect.

enjoy the game lads.

would honestly love Pardew back.

couldnt hate any prick as much as him.

we need someone we can absolutely hate from the start.

I wouldn't, I still know people now that hold fond memories of Pardue "but he got us to 5th". We need someone worse!

Tell you who would likely rival Pardew in terms of awfulness, would be Tim Sherwood.

I would be physically sick man.

there would still be the "give him a chance, its not his fault" brigade.

nope - has to be pardew, wise, or kinnear.

in an ideal world getting all 3 would be fucking perfect.

enjoy the game lads.

I think the ideal world would be Ashley succumbing to a pet shop horror, and being torn to pieces asshole outward by a mongoose that just wants to live.

If Bruce doesn't get the job because Ashley is being a tight cunt, would love to see how the media pundits will portray him then. Always have been backing him because he has done this and that for the club when defending him over Rafa. So what would they think of him when refusing to pay yhe compo for Bruce.

He has already had talks with us and wants to come. It's just a matter of time. There is a point Sheffield Wednesday will fold. Fans wont want him back, players might not react the same and he clearly wouldnt be fully committed. They might make him stay but it likely won't work. That said its Steve Bruce so it wouldnt work either way.

Just for fun still plenty of goodies also available:

Tim Sherwood

Gary Monk

Phil Brown

Martin oh Neill

Gerry Francis

Mark Hughes

Gary Rowett

Poyet

Di Matteo

Pulis

Paul Clement

Nigel Pearson

I wouldn't, I still know people now that hold fond memories of Pardue "but he got us to 5th". We need someone worse!

I find it staggering that people have watched Pardew's FA Cup dance and still think there could be someone worse.

Guest covmag

I find it staggering that people have watched Pardew's FA Cup dance and still think there could be someone worse.

Joe Kinnesr would give him a run for his money like.