Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

My Bruce ITK says its off

Would be funny. But I dread to see who's next. :pardsgrin:

I don’t dread it in fact I invite it. It’s sad to say and makes me want to weep but I want a Ashley NUFC to crash and burn now. I want him to loose as much money as he can so when my son gets old enough to go to the matches he watches a team to be proud of and not a advert for the fat cunts tat shop.

I want Charnley.

I want maximum hilarity. Someone who'd make Joe Kinnear seem like a sensible choice.

Thumbheed as the only employee (sounds like he's almost there already) would be very funny indeed.

Hate the ‘Bruce is a canny bloke’ talk.

He’s a multimillionaire, yet boasted to his brother that he got a £5m payout from being sacked by Sunderland, and let’s his brother drive bin wagons for North Tyneside council for a living.

Heady days in Lisbon. Yep life under the king  weren't so bad

Fret, front-football with 5 left backs here we come. Don't think he'd have the bottle to return though.

Your avatar.... it should be him smiling. And it should be resembling the Joker.

Heady days in Lisbon. Yep life under the king  weren't so bad

Fret, front-football with 5 left backs here we come. Don't think he'd have the bottle to return though.

Your avatar.... it should be him smiling. And it should be resembling the Joker.

I'm hoping this is the image of him bankrupt, destitute and after being bummed by an AIDs carrying horny hippo.

He’s a multimillionaire, yet boasted to his brother that he got a £5m payout from being sacked by Sunderland, and let’s his brother drive bin wagons for North Tyneside council for a living.

In all fairness it's not his responsibility to subsidise his brother's income just because he has more than him

In all fairness it's not his responsibility to subsidise his brother's income just because he has more than him

Great to see Republicans and Tories united in their hatred of Steve’s less well off public sector brother who steals money off real people.

I want Charnley.

I want maximum hilarity. Someone who'd make Joe Kinnear seem like a sensible choice.

Jozef Fritzl?