Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Guest chopey

I think he's probably right in saying that today's performance is more important than the result, but I think if both are poor next week will be hell for Bruce and he was warned by a lot of people including one of his best mates not to take the job.

He thinks he's managing Newcastle United in reality he's head coach of the Sports Direct work team and I would have a lot more respect for him if he walked away.

Hope is spot on there. Rafa would have controlled the situation, shielded the team and not get emotional.

The few times Bruce has spoken he has shown a weak mentality which will trickle down to the squad. He will have a breakdown in next few months if he is struggling now, he has not experienced anything yet

Hope hasn't really laid into him there, he's only pointing out that Bruce is making a rod for his own back by being so sensitive to criticism. It's been said enough that Rafa went through awful spells in the last couple of seasons, the difference is he didn't give that much time to opinions because he was very clear on how to fix things on the training ground.

Guest chopey

I absolutely love Rob Lee, possibly my favourite player ever, but he is being a complete cock on Twitter in trying to back Bruce up.

He's basically right in what he is saying, but if Bruce cared about Newcastle United and its future he would never have took the job in the first place, he's actually done more harm than good and by Christmas his reputation in the city will be ruined, Steve Bruce will not live out his formative years in the North East of England through shear vanity and greed

I absolutely love Rob Lee, possibly my favourite player ever, but he is being a complete cock on Twitter in trying to back Bruce up.

He's basically right in what he is saying, but if Bruce cared about Newcastle United and its future he would never have took the job in the first place, he's actually done more harm than good and by Christmas his reputation in the city will be ruined, Steve Bruce will not live out his formative years in the North East of England through shear vanity and greed

What is he saying then.

Guest The Little Waster

A true Geordie  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: fucking hell!

We all know what ' True  ' Geordies are like 🤪

Guest chopey

I'm certain big sam is lined up to come in around Xmas like. Certain of it. All fits perfectly

Yip with Kevin Nolan by his side telling us how lucky we are to have Mike Ashley, just look at Bolton and Bury.

I'm certain big sam is lined up to come in around Xmas like. Certain of it. All fits perfectly

He’s already refused it, before Bruce...

I know. "Refused it". Just spouting off. Putting it out there and testing the waters ready for his big return on big money to clear up bruces mess for big mike. Plus mike gets to piss the fans off twice in one season with his manager appointments