Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

An abberation, nothing more. Doesn't change anything medium/long term. Doesn't mean he shouldn't get any credit for today obviously, fair play, but this result today isn't going to become the norm.

Where I'm at with it all. :thup:

Just seen his interview on sky and got to admit I can't hate him anymore  :lol: I have called a truce. I was upset and angry about Rafa but it's not his fault the state of the club I suppose. Back to Ashley as enemy number 1 for me

Not his fault :lol:

He is willingly complicit in it and to make it worse, it's done while claiming to be a fan.

He's a smug, clueless, patsy cunt.

Scrapped a system he’s stood by for several recent years and copied a formation from the coach he replaced. All he’s shown today is that he’s not stubborn. I thought it’d be 8-10 games before he switched from 3 to 2 in the centre. That doesn’t warrant credit though.

He's a smug, clueless, patsy cunt.

This from him today:

Hopefully that will shut a few people up a little bit. It’s been hard after two games to take the criticism

... is a great example of how he's his own worst enemy.

Rather than use it as a chance to maintain a dignified silence on it and just soak up the positivity of winning, he's effectively doubling down here.

He really is fucking stupid at times - why perpetuate the animosity? He's now just setting himself up for a fall if the next two games don't go so well.

That is exactly what he was like with us.

Sky made a point to inform everyone we'd beaten a top six team for the first time we came up, something Benitez didn't. Needless to say I immediately switched off

Are Man City not a top six team now?

Bruce needs to shut the f**k up. The only thing embarrassing is you constantly acknowledging the "comments". Have some class and dignity and brush it aside or ignore it.

If you cant understand why people would be skeptical of your appointment given your history and who we just lost you are even more stupid than just taking the job suggests.

He could win back some tiny bit of respect by just showing some dignity, class and being the better man by keeping silent. He cant though and just looks as classless as his bosses. Looks like a good fit.

Yeah, he should cut out the passive-aggressive comments. For a supposed fan of the club, he seems to like it being about himself.

No amount of spin will wipe out his previous record of winning a low percentage of hundreds of PL matches. That is the main cause of people's concern.

Bruce needs to shut the f**k up. The only thing embarrassing is you constantly acknowledging the "comments". Have some class and dignity and brush it aside or ignore it.

If you cant understand why people would be skeptical of your appointment given your history and who we just lost you are even more stupid than just taking the job suggests.

He could win back some tiny bit of respect by just showing some dignity, class and being the better man by keeping silent. He cant though and just looks as classless as his bosses. Looks like a good fit.

Spot on, unfortunately.

i'm a little concerned after that, i thought he would come in and copy everything benitez did for last year but he seemed intent on his own ideas which was going great

if he sticks with that system we'll stay up, have said that all along, and if he has an ounce of sense he'll not change it now