Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Does Shearer do it?

Yes. He's half way to becoming Chris Waddle.

There's no excuse for it either. I lived abroad for years and had to talk like that just to be understand, but as soon as me mam called I'd just flick back to normal.

It's as I notice more, like in game. Don't think Shearer's too bad, but Bruce and then Waddle's another level.

My accent's definitely softened from years abroad, but it goes more soft, more neutral, that a and o thing isn't even neutral, it's like they're trying to sound southern. Messing with my ears, it just  doesn't fit.

It's going to be great not shopping for a manager 10th down the list.

It's going to be great to have a manager I can respect again. Eagerly awaiting the after match press conferences instead of dreading being embarrassed by the mumbled ramblings of someone with a face like a punched blancmange.

Guest reefatoon

It's going to be great not shopping for a manager 10th down the list.

It's going to be great to have a manager I can respect again. Eagerly awaiting the after match press conferences instead of dreading being embarrassed by the mumbled ramblings of someone with a face like a punched blancmange.

Ahh man, it really is.

Guest chopey

Freddy Flintoffs story about Bruce on Talksport the other day was good TBF

Good for Flintoff or good for Bruce?

Flintoff was in a restaurant in Dubai and couldn't pay his bill so he looked around for someone he knew to help and he saw Bruce standing in a tracksuit, so he asked him and he payed his bill. Flintoff then invited Bruce and his wife to the grand opening of Jamie Olivers new Restaurant the next night as a thank you. They were sitting at a table and Oliver came over to speak to them and apparently swore, Bruce took offence to this and asked him not to swear in front of the women , Oliver thought he was joking and swore again. Bruce got mad and asked Oliver to leave .....his own party, Flintoff and his wife were howling with laughter and didn't see Oliver  the rest of the night.

Freddy Flintoffs story about Bruce on Talksport the other day was good TBF

Good for Flintoff or good for Bruce?

Flintoff was in a restaurant in Dubai and couldn't pay his bill so he looked around for someone he knew to help and he saw Bruce standing in a tracksuit, so he asked him and he payed his bill. Flintoff then invited Bruce and his wife to the grand opening of Jamie Olivers new Restaurant the next night as a thank you. They were sitting at a table and Oliver came over to speak to them and apparently swore, Bruce took offence to this and asked him not to swear in front of the women , Oliver thought he was joking and swore again. Bruce got mad and asked Oliver to leave .....his own party, Flintoff and his wife were howling with laughter and didn't see Oliver  the rest of the night.

:lol:  that's pretty good tbf