Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

He might surprise Ponch and outsmart him tactically and we come away with 3 points after hammering them

:lol:  I could see that working. Poch might set his side up to play against a well organised formation as per Rafa last season, then get totally flummoxed by Bruce's jumble of confusion.

He's not like. Bruce is a half decent Championship manager. I don't know what Mclaren is, but it's not that.

He's got a team to 7th in the PL. Won a title with Twente. Got to the UEFA cup final. Won the league cup. Managed England. Was assistant to the best team the country has ever seen. Coached England and got praise from top players.

Then there's pat butcher  :lol:

f*** me im no McLaren fan but he's a far superior coach and man than this snake we have now

Brewcie Doubtfire set to mix things up against Spurs

Steve-Bruce-621103.jpg

This might actually be a good tactic, dress Bruce in drag then get him to do a performance for 90 mins on the touch line might get us a 0-0 draw if players are distracted

He's not like. Bruce is a half decent Championship manager. I don't know what Mclaren is, but it's not that.

He's got a team to 7th in the PL. Won a title with Twente. Got to the UEFA cup final. Won the league cup. Managed England. Was assistant to the best team the country has ever seen. Coached England and got praise from top players.

Then there's pat butcher  :lol:

f*** me im no McLaren fan but he's a far superior coach and man than this snake we have now

yeh past his best when he arrived here,what annoyed me was he kept saying he believed he was the right man for the job when it was blatantly obvious he had totally lost it and we were going down ,not a premiere league manager in my opinion ,just a another nice guy thrown into a shit set up