Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

No bones about it NUFC is getting relegated this season in a thoroughly soul destroying campaign, sign me up!

Every other team on the table already has six points.

Sources close to the dressing room have indicated to ChronicleLive that the mood is positive and the big difference is that many players have returned looking forward to a second chance at the club after previously being frozen out or sent out on loan.

The likes of Achraf Lazaar, Dwight Gayle, Rolando Aarons, Rob Elliot and Jack Colback were told this week they had a clean slate this summer.

The mood of the players not good enough for the Premiership is good now Rafa has gone.

:lol:

Great I can see us really benefiting from having Lazaar, Colback, Aarons, Elliot back in the fold.

Silly Rafa.

Jesus christ this season is going to be utter fucking soul destroying a car crash of the biggest magnitude

How many games do people honestly see us winning when these fuckwits are given another chance

From the Chronic:

Club sources insist neither is in the running for the permanent position and maintain that, while the search for Benitez’s successor is on-going, the Magpies are hopeful it will be completed before the 2019/20 Premier League season kicks off.

After the transfer window then.

So they are hopeful that means we wont have one or any new players

If this doesn't show people the club have accepted relegation I dont know what does, I mean how can the club not even be asked serious questions or be investigated for failing to even compete on a sporting level. We may as well just forfeit every match it will be easier for everyone

Guest The Little Waster

lol im actually looking forward to seeing the good ship Sports Direct FC crash onto the rocks this season and go down with everyone on board ... i will cheer every defeat and disaster especially when the loyal remainers turn ugly and turn on the team ... bring it on , can't wait 😎

From the Chronic:

Club sources insist neither is in the running for the permanent position and maintain that, while the search for Benitez’s successor is on-going, the Magpies are hopeful it will be completed before the 2019/20 Premier League season kicks off.

After the transfer window then.

”Hopeful” :lol: :doh: Amazing.

Guest reefatoon

They will wait and see how Neil does on the first couple of games, then give it to him anyway.

My turn to be an ITK, apparently.

Got a message from a mate this morning who was on a night out last night. Apparently his mate works for an estate agent, and was told that Luis Figo has been enquiring about houses in Morpeth. This is obviously complete bullshit and makes no sense as the bloke has never managed before. Maybe he's coming out of retirement to play in midfield for us, he fits right in to Ashley's transfer blueprint being 46 years old....

My turn to be an ITK, apparently.

Got a message from a mate this morning who was on a night out last night. Apparently his mate works for an estate agent, and was told that Luis Figo has been enquiring about houses in Morpeth. This is obviously complete bullshit and makes no sense as the bloke has never managed before. Maybe he's coming out of retirement to play in midfield for us, he fits right in to Ashley's transfer blueprint being 46 years old....

There are no words......

Pointless with a new manager at the moment. It's a new owner we need and nothing's gonna change as long as Ashley is here.

We must mount a big pressure on Ashley now. He can't get away with it this time!

GET HIM OUT AT ALL COST'S!!!

Its bordering on deliberate sabotage this

Been saying this same thing all week. It's way past bordering as far as I'm concerned.

It is deliberate sabotage.

:thup: I’ve been thinking the same.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-manager-takeover-news-16541810

Sources close to the dressing room have indicated to ChronicleLive that the mood is positive and the big difference is that many players have returned looking forward to a second chance at the club after previously being frozen out or sent out on loan.

The likes of Achraf Lazaar, Dwight Gayle, Rolando Aarons, Rob Elliot and Jack Colback were told this week they had a clean slate this summer.

The mood of the players not good enough for the Premiership is good now Rafa has gone.

I know Chronicle writers are held in contempt here but they seem to have gone into overdrive since Rafa left spinning positive stories.

I get that the Chronicle are finding the brave new world of monetising online news a difficult proposition in the wake of falling paper sales, but their efforts to survive are borderline suicidal and offensive to their readership. They seem to think that their best way of generating revenues is to put their hand in Ashley's pocket, rather than appealing to the public to buy their papers by actually getting behind the fans on this one.

I'm sure that if they mounted a serious and sustained "Get him out" campaign, and really went to town on him with proper investigative journalism, the following things would happen:

1) Sure, they'd lose club access. And any money that Ashley throws their way, but I imagine it's mainly access they're worried about, but that's not a big deal in the scheme of things

2) They'd sell a fuckton more papers and get a fuckton more clicks on their site, I'd go on there willingly without an adblocker if they just did their jobs, but that's not happening now so screw them

3) The journalists would enjoy their job a hell of a lot more, getting to actually do some actual, you know, JOURNALISM?? That's got to be infinitely more rewarding than just rewording whatever they get slopped on their desk from Charnley via their boss

I'd honestly not bat an eyelid if they went out of business at the moment, because they deserve it for being so utterly derelict in their duty to their readership and their profession. They need to grow a pair, and quickly, because the public would back them if they'd only just do their jobs properly.

Guest chopey

Your totally correct but the Chronicle is no longer a local paper, its a national organisation that has outposts in different regions, the big bosses will not want to fall out with Ashley.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-manager-takeover-news-16541810

I know Chronicle writers are held in contempt here but they seem to have gone into overdrive since Rafa left spinning positive stories.

They've forgotten Saivet. Got a feeling that guy is gonna be the next Yaya Toure now he's been unleashed from the shackles of Rafa.