Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Takeover or I’m done. I’ll come on here because I’m addicted but no matches and won’t bother watching on tv.

Me too. No thank you to Sports Direct United.

This is where I'm at, genuinely like the chat in here with most but the "football" with this regime, no matter the manager is now irrelevant, if Rafa couldn't get an ounce of ambition from fatty, no one will.

Takeover or I’m done. I’ll come on here because I’m addicted but no matches and won’t bother watching on tv.

Me too. No thank you to Sports Direct United.

This is where I'm at, genuinely like the chat in here with most but the "football" with this regime, no matter the manager is now irrelevant, if Rafa couldn't get an ounce of ambition from fatty, no one will.

absolutely this...I use NO as my news source about the club as we get zero coverage here (Rafa leaving has not been in any media here) - the lads on here are generally great craic - the club can get to fuck as long as that fat bastard is in charge

Guest chopey

Chronicle says the top brass in the club are not panicking about timescales with regards to a new manager or signings however money IS available

Chronicle says the top brass in the club are not panicking about timescales with regards to a new manager or signings however money IS available

With no time to appoint or spend. Convenient that.

From the Chronic:

Club sources insist neither is in the running for the permanent position and maintain that, while the search for Benitez’s successor is on-going, the Magpies are hopeful it will be completed before the 2019/20 Premier League season kicks off.

After the transfer window then.

we'll probably still be signing players on the recommendation of the head scout, if they meet Ashley's criteria. It's then up to the new manager/yes man to work with them as effectively as possible.

Fuck everything, though.

we'll probably still be signing players on the recommendation of the head scout, if they meet Ashley's criteria. It's then up to the new manager/yes man to work with them as effectively as possible.

f*** everything, though.

Yep. Hence the head coach bollocks. No aim at all to build a team

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-manager-takeover-news-16541810

Sources close to the dressing room have indicated to ChronicleLive that the mood is positive and the big difference is that many players have returned looking forward to a second chance at the club after previously being frozen out or sent out on loan.

The likes of Achraf Lazaar, Dwight Gayle, Rolando Aarons, Rob Elliot and Jack Colback were told this week they had a clean slate this summer.

The mood of the players not good enough for the Premiership is good now Rafa has gone.

I know Chronicle writers are held in contempt here but they seem to have gone into overdrive since Rafa left spinning positive stories.

Sources close to the dressing room have indicated to ChronicleLive that the mood is positive and the big difference is that many players have returned looking forward to a second chance at the club after previously being frozen out or sent out on loan.

The likes of Achraf Lazaar, Dwight Gayle, Rolando Aarons, Rob Elliot and Jack Colback were told this week they had a clean slate this summer.

The mood of the players not good enough for the Premiership is good now Rafa has gone.

:lol:

Great I can see us really benefiting from having Lazaar, Colback, Aarons, Elliot back in the fold.

Silly Rafa.

Absolute lifting again from the chronicle. Other than Gayle that crock of shit would struggle for a game at Sunderland

Exactly, can they not just report the truth:

"Now Rafa has been successfully fucked off, a whole host of useless players that nobody else wants will be welcomed back into the fold by Ashley as it saves money having to buy actual players."

Of course if they wrote that they'd be banned again. Grow some fucking balls and report the truth man.  :lol:

Absolute lifting again from the chronicle. Other than Gayle that crock of shit would struggle for a game at Sunderland

Sunderland are years away of signing that kind of quality.

I've just put a few quid on Fat Sam. With the Nolan bullshit can just see the excuse 'heading into the season it was essential we have an experienced manager, we are confident he can keep this quality group of players in the premiership's.  No new signings but we have Colback an experienced English international returning to the squad