Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Guest chopey

So the News Hounds at the Chronicle don't even know where Charnley has been other than Europe? wouldn't you think and journalist worth his salt would be watching him like a hawk just now and following his every move ? amateurs rank amateurs 

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-search-manager-lee-charnley-16539902

Charnley is working closely with head of recruitment Steve Nickson to find the man who will dovetail into the current structure for transfers at United.[/Quote]

Which managers like selling their best players and then getting given a cheaper replacement (if they get a replacement) they had no say on? That's who NUFC are after as a new manager.

Couldn't imagine Mourinho in China. He's not ready to pack it all in yet.

Mate, just because a man who's basically won everything wants to take a 2-3 year hiatus in the far east to make a fuck load of money doesn't mean they are ready to pack it in. FFS, it's a job for a short period of time. :lol:

Mate, just because a man who's basically won everything wants to take a 2-3 year hiatus in the far east to make a fuck load of money doesn't mean they are ready to pack it in. FFS, it's a job for a short period of time. :lol:

Sounds more like you are trying to justify Rafa than mourinho, IMO.

So the News Hounds at the Chronicle don't even know where Charnley has been other than Europe? wouldn't you think and journalist worth his salt would be watching him like a hawk just now and following his every move ? amateurs rank amateurs 

I have no idea how much these get paid but whatever it is is way too much. High school kids could do an equal job I mean WTF do they actually do every day

Plenty Eurovermin, lower league managers and out of work managers would still happily work under those conditions tbf. 

NUFC will now trouble whatsoever attracting good managers and players to the club if they so desire. The allure of Premier League pound sterling is stronger than ever, and the reputation of the club has not been sullied enough by Ashley's reign for it to damage them in pursuit of middling managers and players.

:lol: They are in the same situation essentially. Mourinho has been passed over by the clubs that would make sense for him and by the time Rafa left, there were no top positions for him to take. The only negative of the arrangement is that they have to live in China rather than someplace pleasant. I cannot begrudge either one taking big cheques until something better is available.

Plenty Eurovermin, lower league managers and out of work managers would still happily work under those conditions tbf. 

NUFC will now trouble whatsoever attracting good managers and players to the club if they so desire. The allure of Premier League pound sterling is stronger than ever, and the reputation of the club has not been sullied enough by Ashley's reign for it to damage them in pursuit of middling managers and players.

:lol: They are in the same situation essentially. Mourinho has been passed over by the clubs that would make sense for him and by the time Rafa left, there were no top positions for him to take. The only negative of the arrangement is that they have to live in China rather than someplace pleasant. I cannot begrudge either one taking big cheques until something better is available.

Living in China isn't exactly 3rd world slums now. Shanghai and Bejing are fabulous cities and Chinas Economy is absolutely booming

Of the names that have emerged I’d accept Arteta, Ranieri or Sanches Flores.

Of course, it’ll be Kevin Nolan or Sean Dyche.

Accept them to what end? It’ll still be completely pointless

Of the names that have emerged I’d accept Arteta, Ranieri or Sanches Flores.

Of course, it’ll be Kevin Nolan or Sean Dyche.

Accept them to what end? It’ll still be completely pointless

Accept as in I’d probably not drop out altogether.