Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Fucking hell, if there's any truth in it, I feel sorry for you.

He's not a dislikable man but his methods are utterly archaic - MON levels of archaic. The contrast between him and Smith (though Smith had his rocky patch) for us this season was monumental.

The impact was too - as soon as Bruce and his horrific football had been fucked off, attendances went up sharply and so did the feeling of optimism.

This would be an utterly insane appointment - a preparation for the championship.

How a North East Journalist can tell a fan of a club to "calm down" when they are going from Rafa to potentially a Steve Bruce is beyond me.

:lol: From Rafa to Bruce and from Ashley to Hope back to Ashley plus Bruce!

Fucking hell, if there's any truth in it, I feel sorry for you.

He's not a dislikable man but his methods are utterly archaic - MON levels of archaic. The contrast between him and Smith (though Smith had his rocky patch) for us this season was monumental.

The impact was too - as soon as Bruce and his horrific football had been fucked off, attendances went up sharply and so did the feeling of optimism.

This would be an utterly insane appointment - a preparation for the championship.

Right up Ashley's street.

Leeds got Beisla, Derby got Cocu. We get Steve fucking Bruce. Ashleys trolling is beyond all comprehension.

Will be an absolutely toxic year. Even the numptiest or numpties is going to hate this.

It's classic child..lets see how far we can push the envelope before we get told off.

Guest chopey

Ah fuck it, for those of us that feel the only way to get rid of Ashley is a few seasons in the championship this is the first step

Guest chopey

Any manager that comes in under Ashley is going to get shit for the simple reason that he has agreed to terms that Rafa wouldn't and would immediately be labeled a patsy

Guest The Little Waster

Why not just let whatstheirnames manage the team while the takeover ( :yao: ) is negotiated? Why Bring in Bruce at all?

Because there is no , oh forget it ....

Any manager that comes in under Ashley is going to get shit for the simple reason that he has agreed to terms that Rafa wouldn't and would immediately be labeled a patsy

There'll still be a significant number of mongs on the 'give him a chance' and 'he's one of us' brigade, to justify their ST renewal/continuous presence in the ground.

i mean being objective about it his teams have always been fairly conservative, organised & defensive so if you wanted it to succeed (which i don't) he might not be a bad fit in that our strongest squad areas are defensive

how the fuck he'd get anything out of joselu, atsu, aarons, almiron etc. is another question mind :lol:

I’d even rather the naive little princess than Steve Bruce :laugh:

There'll still be a significant number of mongs on the 'give him a chance' and 'he's one of us' brigade, to justify their ST renewal/continuous presence in the ground.

a turncoat that managed the mackems.

you're right though.

Guest The Little Waster

The club is dead

Its been dead for 11 years ... you just noticed ? 😁