Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

The other thing about Bruce getting the job would be you'd suffer from exactly the same MINDMELTINGLY ANNOYING thing we used to get about McLeish, and also to a lesser extent about Bruce.

No matter how awful the results, no matter how dreadful the football, no matter how abject the lack of ambition the team shows, if you criticise Bruce, you'll get told by pricks like Danny Murphy that it's "because he used to manage Sunderland" that you don't like what he does.

You could play 9 at the back week after week, never get out of your own penalty box, let alone your half, fail to even try to mount attacks and STILL they'll tell you it's because he used to manage Sunderland that you're moaning.

And then, after a while, he'll start using it as an excuse himself.

Jesus. Just remembering all that shit has made me feel like puking up a kidney.

It's not like we're not used to that kinda thing.

Pardew could've lost all 38 games in a season and a large proportion of the media would still say the reason we wanted him sacked was because he's a cockney.

Guest reefatoon

It won’t be Bruce. We don’t pay compensation for managers. He loves an out of jobber.

He’s written novels. Football novels.

God, let’s just stop talking about him.

Ha, fuck, I'd forgotten about that.  With a manager obviously based on a Mary Sue version of himself solving crimes in between games :lol:

It won’t be Bruce. We don’t pay compensation for managers. He loves an out of jobber.

Won't get Bruce not because "Fuck off it's Steve Bruce" but because we can't afford him :lol:  This club.

Won't get Bruce not because "Fuck off it's Steve Bruce" but because we can't afford him :lol:  This club.

We'll probably offer them Aarron's or Lazaar as compo.

If there is no takeover then I hope it is the worst manager possible. Bring back JFK, it would be brilliant. Or worse than him if that's possible.

said the same today :lol:

was trying to think of the worst possible manager and came back to :kinnear: as well

Correct. it will be Moyes. Everyone is getting their knickers in a twist over the wrong man.

If there is no takeover then I hope it is the worst manager possible. Bring back JFK, it would be brilliant. Or worse than him if that's possible.

Even without Pez and Bonbon, I think we've got a good squad, if we can hold on to the likes of Longstay and Seychelles.  We've got developed talent from Almera, Shelving.  And then we've got young players coming through, Hollaback, Issac Hayes, Karl Jarrow, Manpillow."

Even without Pez and Bonbon, I think we've got a good squad, if we can hold on to the likes of Longstay and Seychelles.  We've got developed talent from Almera, Shelving.  And then we've got young players coming through, Hollaback, Issac Hayes, Karl Jarrow, Manpillow."

:clap:

:lol: Very good.

Guest chopey

:lol: :lol: :lol: Luke Edwards has lost it, like.

I think it was the amount of "didn't happen" responses to tweeting his son calling Manchester, "Womanchester" that pushed him over the edge - or was there something before?

Definitely that, he has even made further comments about it trying to make light of it

Bruce would be the perfect Benitez replacement. The club clearly want to return to the transfer policy of signing players under 26 years old. Bruce would fit in well then because when he was at Hull he put players like Ben Arfa on the bench in favour of players like George Boyd. If Bruce could do the same with putting Longstaff on the bench instead of Colback then maybe there is some hope for this club again.